Status: So I am going to try rewriting some of the chapters, because I'm not really happy with them. Hope to begin posting again soon.

I Think You Could Do Much Better Than Me

Preface:

Another day wasted getting wasted. It wasn't really a waste for Rose. She was free to do whatever she wanted. It wasn't like her mom cared or her dad gave two shits. Hell, nobody really cared about her or the growing habits she had.

Rose Lily Flowers was really experienced for a 17 year old girl. Though her name would automatically make you think of sunshine and pretty flowers, she could tell you anything about any drug you could imagine. Her favorites were cocaine and marijuana. When she wasn't knocked up on those, she would be super wasted.

Her mom worked all the time, so she never had the time to care about what Rose was doing. It's not like she cared anyway. A traveling business woman had no time to bother with the kid she conceived on accident, nor did she have the time to care about something in a town she hardly ever saw.

Rose hated her dad. He had walked out of her life before she knew who he was. Sure she had seen him a couple of times and she had seen pictures, but that wasn't enough. It wasn't enough to ease all those times she would see kids in the park with their dads and she never had one.

Popularity wasn't her thing. She had pretty much no true friends. There were maybe one or two people she honestly trusted, like James. He was like her best and only friend in a way. Then there were the people she socialized with occasionally or payed to do her homework. In general, people weren't her thing unless they were selling her what she wanted.

In the last couple of years she'd been through many juvenile centers. Sometimes, if things would be bad enough, she would spend the night in jail until someone bailed her out.

A tiny house on the corner of the street is what she called home. Her mom thought it would be acceptable since she would never be in the shitty little space. The place was really run down, but not to the point that it was infested with rats and cockroaches. Even though she was usually out of her head, when she wasn't she would actually care about the cleanliness of the house.

Don't think of Rose as some depressed kid that figured drugs were the only way out, because it wasn't like that. She knew what she wanted and the burn of liquor down her throat and the amazing effects of a high were it. She found drugs, drugs didn't find her.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story (: Tell me what you think. Today is christmas, so enjoy it. :D