Status: So I am going to try rewriting some of the chapters, because I'm not really happy with them. Hope to begin posting again soon.

I Think You Could Do Much Better Than Me

Preface:

Today was a big exam. Ryan was ready for it though. He had spent all his time this weekend studying and making sure he knew everything like the back of his hand. Making good choices were golden to Ryan's family.

Ryan Zachary Henderson was 17 and extremely smart, so smart that he was taking college classes. Most of his free time was consumed with studying and making sure he knew everything perfectly well.

He wasn't the most popular kid in school, but he hung around some of the popular kids. Sometimes if his parents didn't feel the need to keep him in on Friday nights, Ryan would go out with some of the friends he had. These were the moments Ryan lived for.

Mommy and Daddy always wanted the best for their only child, their son. He was home schooled until he was 13. Ryan was weird in a way. He hadn't really been able to socialize when he was younger and could be a bit anti-social at times.

In his 17 years of existence, Ryan hadn't experienced a lot of things a typical boy would have experienced even though his family was one of the riches in town. He wasn't normal to many people including his extended family.

Ryan had never really done anything bad. Only the usual stuff like 'talking back'. He wished to do things like other guys his age; sneak out and go to parties or just hang out with a girl he liked.

You know something? Ryan hated studying. He hated tagging along after the popular kids. He hated his parents. He hated being weird. He hated being alone. He hated his life. There was so much Ryan would change about his life if he had the chance.

Ryan turned in his test without a second look. He knew he wouldn't make less than an A. He sighs quietly to himself. He honestly can't take more of this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah. Second preface. I know it's kind of boring right now, but I'm hoping it will get better. Comments? Subscribe? It's New Year's Eve, so Happy New Year :D