Status: So I am going to try rewriting some of the chapters, because I'm not really happy with them. Hope to begin posting again soon.

I Think You Could Do Much Better Than Me

Chapter Three:

“Uh, fuck,” I swore as I sat up in bed. I wiped some sweat from my forehead. I opened my eyes and my world swam around me. I reached quickly for the trash bin beside my bed. I emptied the remainder of the alcohol from the previous day into the trash bin, and then I left my place in bed.

I walked down the stairs slowly, not wanting to upset my head or stomach more. I got a piece of bread and placed it in the toaster. Once the toast rose from the toaster, I smeared spoonfuls of strawberry jam on it. I downed a glass of water after finishing my toast and took an aspirin.

It was a few minutes before 7 and I wasn’t going to rush to get to school. I went back upstairs to my bathroom. I started the water in the shower and while the water was warming up, I grabbed two towels from below the sink. I stripped off my clothes and stepped into the water when it was steaming.

After I got out of the shower, I wrapped a towel around myself and one around my hair. I began towel drying my dripping hair while looking for my blow drier. Once my hair was dry, I went back into my room. I got an Avenged Sevenfold tank top from my closet along with khaki shorts. Even though it was a bit chilly, I still liked wearing shorts. I slipped on my shoes and played with my long, wavy, brown hair for a moment and then decided I was done getting ready for school.

I grabbed my book bag from the edge of the bed and began to pack it. I threw a notebook, my sketchbook, a pack of cigarettes, and money into my book bag. I got a sweater and put my phone in my pocket. I headed downstairs and out into the November air.

It was bit warm for November, but it was comfortable. I walked the few blocks to school slowly. I stopped at a convenient store along the way to school and bought a snack, and then I continued the rest of the way to school.

The outside of the high school was vacant. Noting that school had already begun, I went into the building. I stopped at my locker to retrieve my math book even though I wouldn’t use it anyway.
All eyes were on me like usual when I walked into class late. I ignored the stares and went to my seat in the back of class.

“Late again, Miss Flowers,” Mr. Howell said. He didn’t even glance up from the papers he was looking at. I grimaced at the bald man while no one was watching. I took out my sketch book and picked up where I left off on one of my drawings.

After math, I went into the hall. Every living soul that attended the school was packed into the hallway. I could hardly walk without running into someone or stepping on someone’s foot.

I finally got to my locker and was getting my language book when I felt the cold metal of a locker hit me in the face. I slammed my locker hard, then shoved the locker door of the idiot who hit me. The person yelped.

“Watch what the fuck you’re doing next time,” I growled.

A dark haired boy pulled his head from the locker and rubbed the back of his head where the locker had hit him. He muttered apologies to me.

“Hey, don’t be such a bitch, Rose,” An annoying voice called from behind the dark haired boy.

I rolled my eyes at Dayln Reeves and sneered, “Fuck you, Reeves.”

“You always tell me that, but you never give me a chance to do it,” He smirked.

“Well, why would I? Knowing your encounters with STDs, I’d rather not.”

Dayln’s smirk faded and I turned to walk away.

“At least I don’t shoot up heroine and do coke with a bunch of druggies,” I heard Dayln shout.

I stopped in my tracks and anger rose throughout my veins. I turned around and punched the messy haired brunette full in the face. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down to my level. “Listen, prick, for one, I don’t shoot up heroine. What I do is none of your fucking business, alright?” I shoved him back before letting go of his shirt and walked away in my spur of anger.

“Feisty, I see,” He called after me.

“Go fuck yourself, Dayln,” I yelled over my shoulder. I held up my middle finger and walked to my next class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so this is like a year late. I'm sorry about that. I just started writing this again and I have some chapters already written, so there should be more updates to come. Comment? Subscribe?