"Baby, My Name's Alex."

Night One

Every weekend is the same for my friends and I. We always get ready at the same place and go to the same bar. the only difference is tonight, we have a reason to celebrate. I had just scored a job at my favorite radio station as the main DJ during rush hour.

I was a single, 23 year old girl living in beautiful Boston, MA. I had tried to date people but it never worked out because I was always too focused on school and work.

"Liz! are you ready? the taxi is here." my friend Taylor yelled.
"CABS AHH HEREE!" I responded as I walked to the first floor of her apartment. Taylor had done really well in life and was able to pay for an apartment across the street from Boston Commons.

we all piled into the taxi and told the driver where to go. we gossiped and chatted the whole way there. we walked in and there were shots and beers waiting for us when we got there. some people cheered as my friends and I laughed. then we went into party mode.

while partying, I noticed a couple guys walk in that had never been here before. and they were all really cute. I hit taylor's arm.
"Dude! look at them! they look so familiar..."
"you're right. they've probably just have been here a few times."
"I would remember faces like that." I disagreed as they made their way to the bar. I couldn't help but to stare at them. One with deep chocolate brown eyes and light brown hair smiled and nodded at me. I turned away as fast as I could.

"What was that!" Taylor laughed.
"he saw me staring at him. I tried to save myself. he's so familiar and I think I know his name but..."
"Baby, my names Alex." I heard from behind me. I turned around fast and hit him in the face with my hair.
"Shit sorry." I looked at his smile up close and I started remembering who he was. "you're Alex Gaskarth, aren't you? you're in All Time Low. I used to listen to you guys when I was a teenager."
"used to?" he laughed. "well thanks for listening to us at all I guess."
"I didn't mean it like that. I meant..." I hesitated and saw him waiting. "I have no idea what I meant." we both laughed.
"can I buy you a drink and you can figure out what you meant?" he asked with his sexy smirk that used make me crazy.
"can my friends and I meet the rest of the band?" I smiled as he nodded.

we walked over to meet Jack, Rian, Zack, Matt Flyzik, Matt Colussy, Danny, and Vinny Vegas. they were the funniest guys I had ever met.
Alex stayed close to me the whole night and paid for all my drinks.
"Liz," he whispered into my ear but it felt like he whispered into my soul. "come with me for a second." I smiled and nodded a little and got up when he did and bit my lip when he held my hand. it felt like all of my teenaged fantasies were finally coming true.
we walked into the alley next to the bar and he leaned me against the wall and moved closer to me.

"wait, Alex. what about Lisa?"
♠ ♠ ♠
** I do not own anything related to all time low or any names associated with All Time low.**

thanks for reading this and feel free to comment and subscribe.