"Baby, My Name's Alex."

"We knew we were destined to explode."

I opened the door to see Lisa standing there with an intense black eye. I was somewhat proud of myself. 
"Hi Alex...oh it's you." she snickered when she saw me at the door.
"yeah it's me. why are you here?" I returned the attitude and added a dirty look.
"is Alex is here?" she flipped her hair as she tried to shake off the dirty look.
"why?"
"just tell me if he's here and stop being such a bitch." 
"I'm being a bitch?!" I yelled. I grabbed the first thing I saw which ironically was a picture of Alex and Lisa at their prom. I threw it at her as she ducked and looked back as we watched it smash against the wall and shatter to piece. I attacked her and started fighting her. she actually fought back this time which surprised me. I heard Alex run downstairs.

"let go! I'm gonna kill her!" I yelled as he lifted me off of her. I had been punching her directly in her bad eye. she was crying and I just had a few scratches. Alex tossed me away from Lisa and I stumbled to get my footing. 
"are you insane?" Alex yelled. I wasn't sure if that question was directed towards me or not.
"Alex, it's her-"
"Lisa why would you come back here?" he looked pissed at her. I was a little surprised but obviously happy he had taken my side. 
"I want you back Alex. but this bitch over here attacked me." she whined. I bit my tongue and leapt at her again but Alex held me back.
"relax. I got this." he whispered to me. he turned back around to face her. "what did you think was was going to happen Lisa? you knew Liz would still be here. and she'd obviously attack you." 
"I hoped she wasn't here. and I thought we could have another day like yesterday. and what was I supposed to think? you said you loved me, Alex. am I supposed to pretend I don't feel the same way?" she cried.

my stomach dropped lower than the day before. it felt like i had been punched in the stomach over and over. I looked at Alex with tears forming in my eyes.
"please tell me she's lying." was all I could say. they both stared at the ground. I was speechless but felt anger bubbling inside of me. I took a deep breath and couldn't decide whether to just walk out or scream bloody murder.

"Liz, just let me explain." Alex said quietly as he put his hand on my arm. I shoved him off.
"are you fucking shitting me?!" I exploded. "you told me you were ending it! you are the most pathetic person I have ever met! as if cheating wasn't enough, you forget to tell me that you still love Lisa? that's low even for you. you told me that first night that you and Lisa were done. what else did you lie about?" I yelled as my voice cracked. I had been yelling so loud I had lost my voice. I saw both of them jump when it cracked.
"nothing Liz. I promise." he whispered.
"now you're lying to my face?" I shrieked. "I hate you Alex Gaskarth! I wished I had never met you! I wish I had never slept with you or even loved you!" I screamed as loud as I could.

i caught my breath and pushed by them and sprinted upstairs. I laid on the bed burying my face in the pillow so deep I thought I'd made a hole. I cried so hard it hurt my eyes.  

minutes passed. then slowly, a half hour passed. then an hour. then two hours. Alex hadn't even tried to apologize. for all I knew he and Lisa were making out on the couch downstairs. I started to cry again when that image popped into my head but I had no tears left. I picked up my phone and started dialing Jack but then stopped. Alex would expect me to call him. I then dialed Rian. 

"hey Liz. what's up?" he asked and sounded like he was smiling.
"can you come get me? I'm at Alex's." I said hoarsely.
"what's going on with your voice?" he asked worried.
"I was yelling. can you just come get me please?" I begged. he agreed and said he'd be here soon.

I packed a small bag with some overnight clothes. I threw the bag over over my shoulder and walked downstairs. the picture of Lisa and Alex was still smashed on the ground. I quickly looked around and didn't see Alex or Lisa. I sighed and put my bag down. I sat on the last few stairs and put my head down. 

"where are you going?" Alex had snuck up on me.
"why should I tell you?" I kept my head down.
"haven't you been listening to me? I love you Liz." he sounded desperate.
"you love Lisa. not me." I lifted my head a little. "I've been hurt by you so many times in the past 24 hours. I can't take it anymore." I said and couldn't believe how raspy my voice was.
"you know what? fine." he put his hands up. "go spend the night wherever you're going. you need sometime to calm down obviously." he leaned down and kissed my cheek then stepped back. I looked up and saw he was hurting too. 
"I'm going to Rian's." I mumbled. he nodded.
"I'll stop by and get you in the morning." 

Rian showed up and I walked out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
yet another fight between Liz and Alex. Will they ever get back together?