"Baby, My Name's Alex."

The Same Night

The band and I had just finished our Rise and Fall of My Pants tour. we did some shows after but weren't officially on tour. we had decided to go back to Boston for mine and Rian's birthdays. we picked a random bar that we drove by and went in.

I was the last one to walk in but as soon as I passed the door, I saw her. Light brown hair with a reddish tint, amazingly bright blue eyes, and a perfect smile. I noticed her watching me as I got to the bar so I smiled and nodded a little and saw her freak out. I figured she knew who I was and I walked over.

she was explaining to her friend how she knew who I was but didnt know my name.
"Baby, my names Alex." I said and we started talking.

she was awesome. her laugh was infectious. her smiled brighten the room. and she was really easy to talk to. I think I started falling for her right then.

I asked her to go outside with me. we walked out and I gently leaned her against a wall and wrapped my arms around her waist. I was about to kiss her.

"wait, Alex. what about Lisa?" she asked. I was a little shocked.
"I thought you didn't follow the band." I said with a smile.
"I don't. but I remember you guys were always on and off. " she seemed nervous.
"look," I held her closer. "if I was with Lisa, I would've just talked to you. I wouldnt try to be kissing you." I smirked a little and she seemed to calm down. "I promise Liz. I would never do that to you or her." she nodded and I leaned in and kissed her lips.

I felt sparks, saw fireworks, and heard the hallelujahs. she pulled away for a minute and I was scared she didn't feel it.
"whoa..." she looked surprised. "can we do that again?" she smiled and I kissed her lips and slid my tongue into her mouth.I felt her hands wrap around my neck and grab my hair. I pulled away when I heard everyone coming.
"I live a few blocks away." she whispered. I nodded and took her hand and ran towards her apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
just alex's point of view. sorry for the incorrect grammar. I'm writing this on my iPod and im really lazy.

thanks for reading!