"Baby, My Name's Alex."

"We'll take the world by storm, it isn't that hard."

Liz was sitting with her legs crossed. She was staring into her beer in silence.

"I'm not rushing it am I?" I asked to break the silence.
"No you're not. I just feel like you have to earn my trust back before I move in with you." she whispered.
"Thats fair." I laid my head back down. "So it's a no?"
"It's a half yes half no." she raised her eyes off her can and looked at me.
"I don't get it." I said.
"I'll move to Baltimore and watch the house and dogs for you while you go on tour. And while you're on tour, you'll stay faithful to me. You'll have all my trust." she explained.
"So we're living together after tour?"
"If you don't cheat." she reminded me. "And I will know if you cheat on me Alexander. I have many sources that will tell me anything." she smirked and took a sip of her beer.
"I promise I won't." I smiled. 

There was three weeks left of tour. How hard would it be to not cheat?

-----------------------
I climbed the stairs onto the bus. The guys were showering at the venue so I went to my bunk and called Liz like I did every night. It rang a few times before she answered.

"Hello?" she whispered.
"Hi baby."
"Hi." she responded still whispering.
"You okay? Why are you whispering?"
"I just woke up. It's 2:30 in the morning here Alex."
"Shit I'm sorry baby. I forgot about the time difference. Want me to call you in the morning?" I used my calm voice that she loved.
"l'll call you bright and early." I could hear her smile. "Just so you know how it feels."
"Okay sounds good baby. Miss you."
"Miss you too." she yawned.
"Get some sleep. You have to get up in a few hours." I whispered. She laughed a little then hung up. I smiled at my phone. I loved her. 

I slid out of my bunk and walked off the bus back to the venue. I figured most of the the kids had left so I was safe. I looked at the texts I got while I was talking to Liz. I heard some screams and looked up to see five girls running to me. I put my phone in my pocket. 

"Hey guys." I smiled as I signed their stuff. "Did you like the show?"
"We loved it! You guys did great!" one of the girls said.
"Thanks. What was your favorite?" They all screamed their favorite songs back to me. I laughed a little and took pictures with them. They thanked me and started walking away. One girl stayed. She had blonde, wavy hair and was wearing the Get Low shorts with a concert shirt.

"Alex? My name is Grace."
"Hey Grace. What's up?"
"I'm trying not to freak out right now. You're my hero."
"Aw thanks. I love being able to help people."
"You've changed my life actually. I met my best friend at one of your shows."
"Really? That's sick!" 
"Yeah. I listen to your music every day and I honestly think I've fallen in love with all four of you guys." she said as she touched my arm.  I watched her lightly rub my arm.
"Well we love all our fans right back."
"I know. I remember you saying that on STD." she smiled. I nodded a little then she leaned to me and kissed me. I pulled her off of me.
"Grace, stop. I have a girlfriend. You're attractive but don't throw yourself at me." I tried to say nicely. I looked over her shoulder and saw the guys standing a few feet away. Grace mumbled something then walked away.

"Dude." Jack said disappointed.
"That was all her! She just threw herself at me!"
"Liz is going to kill you." Flyzik said.
"No. I'm texting her right now and telling her." I pulled out my phone and walked to the bus. I sat on the couch and opened a new message.

To: Pretty Girl 
Liz I know you're sleeping but you need to hear something from me before the guys twist it around. I just ran into some fans and a girl threw herself at me and kissed me. I pulled away and didn't kiss back. I swear. I would not do that to you again. 

I hit send. I prayed that she'd answer. I started pacing on the bus waiting for her to answer. I stayed up all night waiting for her to call or text me. I sat on the couch and I watched the clock as the hours passed by slowly with no answer.

It was 6:38 in the morning.  I did the math and figured out that it was 8:38 in Baltimore. She should be awake by now. I started pacing again. Rian came out of his bunk at 7:15. 

"Did you sleep dude?" he asked. I shook my head no, staring at my phone. 
"Why not?" 
"I texted Liz after that kiss happened and she hasn't answered me. I'm getting worried. I've tried calling her a few times but she didn't answer."
"Want me to call her? I'll put it on speaker if you stay quiet." he offered. I nodded and he dialed her number. It rang three times.

"Hi Ri." she sighed.
"Hey what's up."
"Nothing. Just sitting on the couch with Baz." 
"You don't sound that good. What's wrong?"
"You know me too well Rian." she half laughed. "Do you know about Alex and that girl last night?" she asked.
"Kind of. Why?"
"He texted me and told me she threw herself at him. I'm not sure if he's lying or not." she sounded like it pained her to say that.
"To me, it looked like she did throw herself at him. She was being all touchy feely and he didn't look like he was enjoying it. Have you talked to him?"
"No. He's called a few times but I felt like I would bawl my eyes out if I answered." she sighed. "I barely slept after I saw that text. Every time I closed my eyes I could just picture him kissing that girl." she sniffled.
"He didn't sleep either Liz. He feels terrible. Do you want to talk to him now?"
"I don't know. Yes. Maybe. Not really. Kind of. Just put him on." she decided. Rian took it off speaker and handed me the phone.

"Hi." I whispered.
"What happened." was all she said.
"I hung up after talking to you and I was walking to the venue and these girls came up to me and I was signing stuff then that girl kissed me."
"Oh..." she sniffled.
"I pushed her off of me, Liz. I swear."
"Okay." she mumbled, and suddenly stopped sniffling.
"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine. You come back soon, right?"
"In like three days. I wish it was sooner."
"We'll talk about it then. Bye."
"Bye. I love you." I said but she hung up before she heard me.

I sighed and handed Rian his phone. I thanked him. He took his phone and I leaned my head into my hands. It would be a long three days. 

I took out my phone and texted her.

To: Pretty Girl
Hi. When you said we'd talk about all this when I got back, does that mean we don't talk at all until then? 

From: Pretty Girl
Not entirely. It just means we're not discussing that until you get back.

I sighed in relief when I saw that. I couldn't last three days without talking to her.

----------------------
"Ladies and gentlemen, we have arrived in Baltimore, Maryland. We hope you enjoyed your time with us and fly with us again soon." The pilot said the same speech every flight. I was nervous to see Liz. She was picking me up at the airport.

I walked off the plane and went to the baggage claim. I got my stuff and saw her walk in. She walked to me and had no emotion on her face.

"Hey stranger." I smiled. I waited for her to answer but she just stared at the floor then hugged me tight. I hugged back. We stood there just holding each other. The people around us didn't matter. 
"Can we forget everything that's happened?" she whispered.
"If you want to."
"I want to. It hurts too much." she hugged tighter. I kissed her head. Her hair smelled like my shampoo. 
"You used my shampoo?" I laughed.
"I missed you. It smells just like you. And it makes my hair smooth." she smiled.
"I missed that smile." I leaned down and kissed her. We grabbed my stuff and walked to the parking lot. 

I was happy. She was happy. I loved her. I was going to spend the rest of my life with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I'm gonna end it here. Comment if you want a sequel or something. I think I'm goingto start another fanfic. Keep an eye out for it.

Love & rockets