"Baby, My Name's Alex."

"Don't make this easy, I want you to mean it."

**WARNING: This chapter includes some sexual content.**

He was skimming through the radio stations. I just focused on driving. It was about a half hour ride from the airport to the house. I moved a little so I was more comfortable and only steering with one hand. Alex slid his hand over to mine and intertwined our fingers. I couldn't help but smile.

"How are the dogs?" he asked, stroking my thumb with his. 
"They're good. Baz loves me. And Peyton is so chill but can get energetic so easily."
"I know. I missed them so much." he smiled. I pulled into the drive way and turned the car off but just sat in my seat. Alex unbuckled and moved so he was facing me.

"You okay?" he asked in his soft voice. He lifted my hand to his lips and kissed it. 
"Yeah I'm fine." I smiled. "I just missed you."
"I missed you too." he smirked a little. I laughed and shook my head and tried to get out of the car but he tightened his grip on my hand. 

"The longer you keep me out here, the longer you keep yourself from the dogs." 
"I know. But wait one second." he had stopped smirking and looked right into my eyes. He leaned towards me and pressed his lips to mine. I kissed back. We kissed for a few minutes until we needed air. 
"Holy shit. I missed your kisses." he laughed and leaned in for more.
"No no no lets do this inside. It's too cold out." I finally climbed out of the car and opened the trunk and lifted his bags out of the car. He grabbed most of them but I took a couple. We walked to the door and I opened it. I had put rose petals going up the stairs towards our room. I heard his adorable laugh as he put his stuff down and saw the petals.

"I'm supposed to do this kind of stuff for you." he said as he slid his arm around my waist and pulled me to him. "This is why you wanted to come inside so bad." 
"Yeah. There's more surprises upstairs." I smiled and laughed as he literally swept me off my feet and carried me upstairs. He followed the petals to our room. I reached down and opened the door so he saw a bottle of wine next to the bed, more petals on the bed, and some papers on the bed.

"I'm sending a picture of this to the guys." He took out his phone and stood in the doorway and took a picture. 
"I had candles too but I didn't want the house to catch on fire."
"It's okay. This is enough, baby." he smiled. He picked up the papers that were on the bed. "One free back massage? One free happy ending? One free meal of my choice? One pass to stay in bed all day? What is this?"
"Read them, dumbass. They're little coupon things. You can use them whenever you want." I sat on the end of the bed.
"I love you." he smiled and dropped the coupons to the ground and gently tackled me onto the bed. He pressed his lips to mine. My lips pressed back.  He held my waist tightly. I held onto him in anyway I could. He slid his tongue between my lips and I slid mine between his. His hands started roaming over my body, but not with sexual intent. It was more like he was remembering every curve as he slid his hand around my body. He found my butt at one point and squeezed it. That made me jump a little and I heard a little groan from him when I accidentally but his lip.

"I'm sorry." I laughed.
"Yeah you sound it."
"That's why you don't grab my butt anymore." I poked his nose and he laughed and moved me so he was on top of me. He kissed my lips much gentler than a few moments before. Again he held my waist, but gently. He kissed over to my cheek, then down my jaw to my neck. He slid one of his hands down my leg and lifted it a little. He slowly started giving me a hickey on my neck and I laughed a little but it slowly turned into moans. I put my hand in his hair and twisted some around my finger. He lifted his head and kissed my lips before starting to work on the other side of my neck. 

I stared up at the ceiling. The warmth his body was giving me was so comforting and safe. The smell of his hair was familiar and also comforting. He made me feel safe and protected. It was better than being in this huge house alone. He interrupted my thoughts by sucking on my neck harder than he did on the other side. I moaned loud and I felt him smile against my neck. 

"I love you too." I said panting a little. He nodded and kissed down my collar bone to my chest. He put his hands at the bottom of my shirt and started lifting up. He pulled it over my head. I rubbed his back as he pressed his lips against my body. He slid my sweatpants (technically they were his but he didn't notice) down my legs and tossed them to the ground with my shirt. I pulled his shirt up as he climbed back on top of me. He slid his own shorts off and laid on top of me. He hesitated before he went further and just smiled at me.

"You okay?" I rubbed his arm.
"I'm just yelling at myself."
"Why? You're doing amazing." I smiled.
"Because you're way prettier than I let myself remember." he smiled a little.

With that, I smiled huge and pulled him into a kiss. He unclipped my bra and took it off. A few minutes later, he took off his boxers then my underwear. He gently moved me to a better position for him. He gave me a nod, and I gave him one back. He gently went inside me. I started moaning right away. He kept going and moaned a little too. 

He had sped up a little but kept it soft in a way. I had grabbed onto the sheets. He knew exactly how to make me feel complete pleasure. I was getting close and I think he was too. I squeezed his arm as I got closer and closer to climaxing, until finally it happened. He slowed down and laid next to me, panting. I looked at the ceiling but closed my eyes as I tried to catch my breath. I liked that he only wanted to go that far. He acted like I was fragile. 

I finally started breathing normal and I turned to him and kissed his cheek. He was still panting a little but I pulled the blankets over us and laid my head on his chest. 

"So I think that was pretty good for not getting laid in three weeks." he said with his little bit of cockiness.
"It was alright." I shrugged and he gave me a fake dirty look. "Alex, it was your best yet." I corrected myself and smiled when he did.

-------------------
I was laying on the couch with headphones in. I was listening to Alex's Dirty Work album. He thought it was weird that I listened to his music still and didn't know how I wasn't sick of it. 

I had my eyes closed and felt like I was in high school again. As I did when I was a teenager, I'd listen to every song and pay attention to every lyric then go back and listen to them again, imagining Alex was singing to me. 

"Me and you, living under a paper moon. 'Cause real life just isn't right, let's fabricate. Me and you, living under a paper moon. This real life just isn't right, let's get away, let's fabricate." I sang along. This had become one of my favorites. I was totally into the music and screamed when Alex laid on me.

"Listening to me again?" he smiled.
"It's not my fault you're talented." I kissed his head.
"Can I ask you something?"
"Anything my love." I laughed a little. 
"We're still getting married right?" he said as we both looked at my left ring finger, which was empty.
"I gave you the ring when I left." I whispered.
"I know." he looked down then reached into his pocket. He held up the ring. "The good thing about rings is, they're never ending circles. To me, they show the constant cycle of relationships. The couple is happy, they have sex, they fight, they have make up sex, then they're happy." We both laughed a little. "I want this ring to be our cycle. I want it to symbolize my never ending love for you, and I want it to be a promise that I will do whatever it takes to make and keep you happy." He looked into my eyes and smiled. "Elizabeth Thomsen, will you marry me?" 
"For reals this time?" I asked.
"For reals." he laughed.
"Then yes, Alexander William Gaskarth. I would love to marry you."
♠ ♠ ♠
And that's it! The new sequel that was requested is called "If You Can Keep Me Guessing". Keep an eye out!

Thank you to the 224 readers and 23 subscribers! Thank you to the people who commented. See you at the next story!

Love & rockets :)