"Baby, My Name's Alex."

The next morning.

Liz

I opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling. I was too scared to see if he had stayed.
I sighed and turned my head to the left slowly and saw that the rest of my bed was empty.

"I knew that was too good to be true." I admitted. then I heard something downstairs. someone was here. I got up slowly and got dressed and saw Alex's jacket on the ground. I stared at it for a second then went downstairs.

"Alex? hello?" My questions were answered with silence. I walked to the kitchen and saw Alex in boxers standing behind the counter. I smiled. "I thought someone broke in jackass."

"nope just me. is that okay with you?"
"yeah it's fine. I just thought... nevermind." I felt bad for assuming anything of Alex. I barely knew him.
"what? did you think it'd be a one night stand?" he said a little disappointed. I nodded and he walked over to me. the way his hair looked, the way his eyes were still sleepy, and the way he walked to me was the hottest thing I've ever seen.
"can I be honest with you?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around me like last night. "I never thought it would be a one night stand. you're too good to waste."

all I could do was smile.

"how about we get dressed and go walk around and get to know each other? I know a bunch of good places."
"I'd love to." he smiled and held my hand as we walked to my room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So did you grow up here Liz?"
"kind of. I lived in a suburb near here. about a half hour away by train. but I loved the city. I came here as much as I could." I smiled as I remembered. "I'd always try to convince my friends to come with me but no one ever wanted to."
"I know how you feel. I love cities." he held my hand so I knew he understood. we walked to Quincy Market and I told him he could pick where we ate. "let's go to Dick's Last Resort, miss... miss... I feel like an ass. I don't even know your last name."
"it's Thomsen." I laughed. we walked to the restaurant and ate lunch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"so see that huge white tent over there?" I pointed. "that was the first place I saw you guys. it was the best night if my life."
"I honestly think I remember that night. there was a seagull flying around there right?"
"yep. and he shit in Rian's drink." we laughed. "I lost my voice so bad that night."
"what? why?" he chuckled.
"screaming every single word you sang. I was convinced if I sang loud enough, you'd hear me. and I almost touched Jack that night." I smiled when he nodded. "and, this is really embarrassing."
"tell me. I won't laugh." he said as he slid his arm around me.
"well, after the show, my friend and I made a video. it was of me saying I lost my voice because I was screaming, and I love Alexander William Gaskarth and he's going to be my baby daddy." I waited for him to laugh.
"maybe someday I will." he smiled and leaned in for another perfect kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
kind of a weird chapter but needed to carry the story along and have them get to know each other.

Alex's point of view is next :)