"Baby, My Name's Alex."

"Me and you, living under a paper moon."

"Liz, can I ask you something?" he asked quietly. I lifted my head up.
"yeah sure. what's up?"
"first, you look amazing right now. second, I can't get you out of my mind. your smile brightens my day, your eyes are so deep, your laugh makes me hope you are never sad, and you overall make me happy. when we kissed that first time, I felt the sparks. I can't help but getting lost in your eyes when we talk. and when we talk on the phone and I can hear you smiling, it's the best feeling in the world. basically, Liz, I love you. I want you to be my girlfriend."

I stood there shocked. no one ever said anything like that to me before. I wanted to tell him I felt the same exact way. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. he looked sad and scared. I started smiling.

"I was going to say the same thing..." I smiled and I saw his face light up. he picked me up and hugged me tight. then he dipped me and kissed me.
"I love you Liz. I'll never hurt you. I promise. I'll do anything to keep you happy."
"anything?" I smiled.
"...almost anything." he said after a sigh.
"will you sing to me?" I said with the cutest smile possible. he nodded and grabbed his guitar from his room. I fixed my hair and my make up while he was gone.
"what song?"
"any of your cuter songs. like Jasey Rae or A Daydream Away." I suggested. he started playing A Daydream Away which was my favorite song of his.

I hadn't noticed that I started tearing up while he was singing. he looked like he did something wrong.
"what's wrong? what did I do?"
"nothing. I'm happy."
"oh, thank god." he laughed. "I'll never understand why girls cry so much.

a little later, we were in his back yard, laying on a hammock, looking up at the sky.
"it's gorgeous isn't it? just like my girlfriend." Alex smiled.
"we been together for two hours and you're already sucking up?" I laughed at him. "you're so weird." a few moments of silence passed before either of us spoke.

"would you ever move down here?" he asked.
"maybe someday. why?"
"because I think that could be easier for us if you moved here."
"easier for us?" I sat up, shocked. "what about everything I have in Boston?"
"baby I didn't mean to make you upset. I was throwing it out there. besides, I wouldn't make you give up your dream job after having it for two months."

then I realized I hadn't told him. the only reason I could come down here this weekend was because they fired me.

"we don't have to worry about my job."
"why not? I thought it was going well."
"that's what I thought too. apparently I didn't get enough listeners so they cut my show. I'm jobless. and if I don't find a new job soon, I'm homeless."
"then it's perfect!" Alex exclaimed. "this is a perfect time for you to move in with me!"
"you think we can live together after knowing each other a few months?"
"yeah... why not?" he was confused.
"we still barely know each other Alex. there's a lot more of me that you don't know." I sighed as I laid back down.
"then tell me. I want to know everything." he leaned over me and pushed some hair out of my face. "let the walls break down." he whispered in my ear.
"you can't quote yourself. that's not cool."
"didn't think you'd catch it." he laughed. "but seriously tell me."

I let out a deep breath and explained everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
kind of short. trying to make them longer.

won't post as much. im gonna try to brainstorm before i write.I have school this week but I'll post a lot next week. happy holidays!