Status: Progress!

She's Worth It

W..O..W

When the bell rang for 1st lunch me and Kirstin headed out to the stage, which was really just big pavillion, but everyone called it the stage.
"So this is where you eat lunch?" Kirstin asked.
"Yea it's easier than fighting for tables on the inside." I told her. Just then I remembered Tomi, I forgot to meet her at our lockers, but just then I saw her round the corner and waved her over.
"What happened to meeting at the lockers?" She asked sitting next to Kirstin. "Hi I'm Tomi Avan, friend of Andii's and you are?"
"This is Kirstin this is her first year here and I agreed to show her lunch time", I told her.
"OOOh fun!, speaking of which is it time to go??" She asked. We usually waited before getting lunch to let the lines die down I explained to Kirstin. We all got up and headed for the lunch lines.

"So what do you guys do for fun?", Kirstin asked.
"Mostly Andii just stares at hot girls and I stare at guys, thats fun for us" Tomi said.
"You're gay?", Kirstin asked. Now a situation like this could go either way: she could either be cool with it or not be cool with. "Cause so am I." I exhaled the breath I was holding in relieved.
"That's so cool,"I said. It'd be a long time since a cute lesbian girl came to our school.

After we got our trays we headed back out to the stage and ate the slob that was on the menu that day. When lunch was over I took Kirstin to Mr.Stevens and looked at her schedule again and noticed we had pretty much the same schedule so, the rest of the day was spent learning more about Kirstin, how her parents were divorced and how her mom moved them out to Florida for the sun. When school was over I was kinda disappointed, I wanted to spend more time with Kirstin.
"Hey um my mom won't be around to pick up for like an hour you mind waiting with me?",Kirstin asked. I agreed and walked to my house to tell my mom I had a book club meeting. I walked back over and found Kirstin on the stage laying on her stomach staring at the sky, her black hair fanned out around her.
"Come up here and lay with me," she said. I walked up the stairs and laid next to her on the floor, but I couldn't look at the sky only her.
"Why are you staring at me that way," she laughed.
"It's just you're so pretty," I told her before I could stop myself, but instead of laughing at me like I expect she wrapped her hand around mine and said,"So are you Andii." And then I just couldn't help myself I sat up and stared down at her and her beatiful eyes, and I kissed her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments make me update faster soo Comment!