Status: In the works :)

IM in Love

Chapter One

On May 6th, 2011 Erica got home from school, pulled out her laptop, and signed on to her IMing account. She smiled when she saw that Right was on. Erica giggled to herself and clicked on his name;

Therightway#1- Hey hot stuff.
Erica<3:)- Hi haha what’s on your mind?
Therightway#1- You ;) lol. Wow it’s hard to believe that a year ago today was the day we met.
Erica<3:)- Happy Two year anniversary! Haha :)
Therightway#1- I almost forgot to ask you about ur day. What a jerk of me. Haha. How was your day?
Erica<3:)- It was okay. I wanted to get tickets for The Heartbreakers concert in Atlanta on May 8th but it was sold out. :( That brought my day down.
Therightway#1- What if I could get you not just tickets but front row tickets and backstage passes. ;)
Erica<3:)- REALLY! :D How? Not illegally right?
Therightway#1- Yes. Haha. I happen to personally know the lead singer myself. He’s an old best friend of mine.
Erica<3:)- COOL! :) I’m so jelous of you! Will I get to see you at the concert?
Therightway#1- Oh you’ll see me. I won’t be hard to miss. :) (234)-555-9234 here’s my number call me right now.
Erica<3:)- You’re not one of those creepy old guys that prey on teenage girls are you?
Therightway#1- No. I just want you to call me haha :).
Erica<3:)- Just keep in mind my Dad’s a cop lol. :) Brb. Gotta log off.
Erica<3:) has logged off

After a few minutes of debating, Erica decided to call him. It rang for a few seconds and then a voice picked up.

“Hey Erica. You finally decided to call me, huh?.” Right talked in a mesmerizing voice. It took a few seconds for Erica to regain her thought process and how to respond.

“Y.....Ye......Yes. Your voice sounds amazing.” Erica stuttered her way through the conversation.

“ERICA!” Her mother called.

“Uhm. I’m sorry Right but I have to cut the chat early. Talk to you later.” She rushed out the words and ran downstairs. She kept thinking that she’s heard that voice before.