Status: In the works :)

IM in Love

Chapter Three

Erica was speechless. Words couldn’t describe the emotions she was feeling all at once. She was excited, sick, angry, starstruck, sad, but also anxious. He lied to Her for a whole entire year. She even started to fall for him. Erica was pulled back into reality when her tiny phone lit up with a picture of a heart. Wrighter was calling her. When she picked up she said;

“What do you want?” Erica sighed with anger.

“Erica, I’m so sorry. I should of told you.” Wrighter apologized very quickly.
“No, Wrighter, the fact is that you didn’t tell me. I trusted you with all of my secrets, and you couldn’t even tell me who you really were. I was actually starting to fall for you.” Tears welled up in her eyes, threating to fall.

“I’m sorry. I just...I just didn’t know when to tell you the truth. When I found out that you were a fan, I panicked. I was afraid that you’d go crazy once you found out who you were actually talking to.” He tried to explain the best he could without his voice cracking from hidden sadness.

“I call you back soon. I just need some time to process this all. I need a quick break.” She was on the verge of sobbing. She couldn’t let him know that. She hung up as quick as possible. Erica just wanted to crawl up in a ball and cry. Instead she called Hailee.

The phone rang for what seemed like hours until Hailee picked up;

“Hel-lo. Erica you said you were going to text me after school but you never did. Are you crying?” Hailee interrogated.

“Sorry Hails. Yeah I am. Right is actually......” Erica trailed off.

“Who is He?” Hailee was pressing for the information from Erica.

“He’s Wrighter Lorre.” She whispered

“Omigod! No way! How’d you react to him?” Hailee freaked.

“I was so angry. I told him that we should take a break from talking to eachother, and that I’d call him once I was ready to talk.” She sighed.

“Are you serious!? Wow. That’s intence. Hey, I gotta go, sorry.” Hailee quickly got off the phone.

Erica spent the rest of her Friday night watching sappy movies and eating choclate cookie crumble ice cream. She was constantly reminded of him. The tears soon followed after the movie was finished.