Status: In the works :)

IM in Love

Chapter Six

Chapter 6:

“Omigod! Wrighter, I love you!” The girls behind Erica screamed.

“Dreams of us being together, happen as I sleep. I want you now, then, and forever.” Wrighter sang into the mic. His eyes wandering, in search of the beauty in the crowd.

Once the song was over, Wrighter started talking to the sea of screaming girls.

“You guys havin’ fun yet? Can I have a volunteer from the audience to sing with me?” He offered the crowd with a wink and a crooked smile. He pulled a name out of the hat he was wearing, “Erica Carson?”

Erica gawked at him, and was escorted to the stage. She walked up the stairs. They sang a song, at the end they were surrounded by applause. Wrighter hugged her and whispered in her ear;

“Go backstage. I’ll meet you there in like 15 minutes, then we’ll leave.”

“Okay. You’ll know where to find me.” She giggled and walked backstage.

* * *

“Goodnight L.A.! We love you all!” Wrighter and the band waved and got off the stage. Erica was waiting against the wall behind him.

“Hi there.” Erica said shyly. Wrighter heard this and jumped like a cat.

“Woah! You scared the crap out of me!” He laughed and held his chest.

“I’m so sorry.” She said sarcastically.

“You ready to go?” He asked her sweetly, as he locked their fingers.

“What the hell. Sure.” She laughed at him.

“Okay. So then lets go.” He suggested.

They hopped into his car and left the Dome. Once they got out of L.A., Wrighter let down the top of the convertible. It was a beautiful night, the moon was full, and all of the stars were out. It was going to be a magical night.

Once they had reached the spot, they unloaded, and Wrighter started introducing her. She finally felt excepted.