Status: In the works :)

IM in Love

Chapter Seven

“Alex! Put me down now!” Hannah screeched with laughter as Alex twirled her on the beach. Gretchen and Janice were texting and walking. Blake was talking on the phone. Molly was chasing Charlie around in the water.

While that was happening, Wrighter and Erica were visiting on a log, right by the fire that was reflecting off their faces, as they were roasting marshmallows.

“The concert was amazing. You did awesome.” Erica brought up.

“Thanks, I really enjoy what I do. I’ve been singing since I was in diapers.” He was laughing.

“That’s cool. I have a few talents myself.” Erica started giggling at him.

“What are those special talents of your’s?” Wrighter asked with his sparkling glare and 10,000 watt smile.

“I like to juggle, I’m a ballet dancer, I’m a gymnast, I play the violin, and I’m the fastest swimmer on the swim team at Wesley High School.” She boasted her talents.

“Wow. You’re a busy girl, aren’t you? Let’s see some of those flips of your’s.” He was serious but he just laughed.

“Okay,” She said simply, “I’m going to do a backflip and land into the splits.”

Erica did just that. It was flawlessly done. Wrighter was amazed by this girl’s talents. He just wanted to be with her. He made a vow that night, that she would be in his arms by the end of summer. He was really falling for this one, there’s not doubt about it.

Erica was about to head to the tent where she would sleep along with Gretchen and Janice, when her her hand was grabbed. Someone whispered into her ear, Wrighter was the only one who would do that;

“Meet me at the water in 10.” Shivers were sent directly down her spine.

“O...oka...okay.” She stuttered in a whispering tone.

Once everyone was in their tent, asleep. Erica got out, slid on her flip-flops, and walked down to the beach front. She saw a dark figure standing by the water. It was Blake.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffhanger 8O :)