Status: A small peek into what makes Me, Me <3

The Girl From Gardena

Sixth Grade: A New Beginning

She sits nervously in her first class of the day, surrounded by hounds who wear the disguise of friends. She looks around hoping no one will notice, hoping no one will see through her cool façade, and glimpse the frightened child that hides within. The teacher words become nothing but a subtle buzz in her ears as her mind skips through the possibilities. She shakes off the thoughts for only a second to raise her hand, showing her presence in the classroom. She did not speak afraid her voice would betray her frailty.

She lives in a dream moving through her day without thinking. Ignoring the ridicule, the malicious insults of her peers, she holds back her tears though even if she let them free no one would have noticed. Because she was not really there in their eyes, a mere translucent butterfly just waiting to spread her wings. She still waits for the day she will be set free able to touch her dreams, but that will never happen.

Because ghosts are not allowed to participate in the life of the living, we are only allowed to look in on life, never allowed to feel its warmth. But alas she did move forward trying to bury her past, to shed the skin of that scared little girl.

As she moves through the day into new classes a new world the hounds follow close at her heels. She sees him he sees her and it is hate at first sight. Rude drabble spills over his tongue and quick defense from hers. She thinks to herself maybe he’s right but then again maybe he’s just a bitch. A stupid bump in the road we call life, after all he’ll be out of her life soon enough.

As this school year progresses she finds a new interest. The boy with the curly hair has drawn her affections, but as destiny has written it he will not be hers. She soon sheds the hounds only to have the demon enter her life and make everything harder. This demon had something to prove and she would be torn to shreds by it.

This poor child you may think, who is she? She is me, I am she, we are one. My name is Talena and this is only the beginning of my story.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3