Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying

Decisions.

Pete sighed, glancing at his friends, and began to explain.

"This is Iris, I met her today at Starbucks, and we became friends. I was walking in the park, saw her being beaten by who I assume is the person she lives with, like a boyfriend or something, I helped her out, knocked him unconscious, and helped her. Come on, what was I supposed to do! Leave her, so that when he woke up, she would get beaten more?" he explained, while Andy looked a bit shocked, Joe looked like he was relieved, and Patrick looked understanding.

"So, what do you want to do? We could always take her on tour with us, or we could... I don't know. She's your friend, it's your call," Patrick said softly, so as not to wake her. Pete smiled slightly.

"Actually, I was hoping she could come with us, if that's okay with you guys," Pete said, and looked at the reactions. Joe grinned, Patrick nodded, but Andy looked troubled.

"How will we explain this to the label and our manager? I understand we can't just leave her but...." Andy said, but his voice died out as he saw the looks the band was giving him. He sighed, and after a moment of thinking spoke again.

"Fine, but you are going to explain to our manager, Pete," he said in defeat, and the band had happy faces.

"I'll sleep on the couch tonight," Pete said, stripping his shirt off and moving the things off of it. He plopped down on it in thought, as Patrick, Andy, and Joe made their way to their beds. The other three fell asleep instantly, leaving Pete to deal with Joe's snores, but he was used to it. After thinking about Iris for a bit, he slowly faded into dreamland.