Goodnight Kiss

Kiss Me Goodnight

My world was old fashioned. I didn’t mind, I liked that. My home was modest and old, but it was what I wanted... what I wanted while being in your arms.

Us: sitting on the old couch watching the flames in the fireplace dance and the moonlight acting as our sun. These warm feelings eating me alive, choking me in a way I-- dare I say it? Liked. Making it hard to breathe especially when I look into your face and see you smile…

Would you believe that I never really did open up to anyone? Could you?

I want to spill everything out to you. Tell you every secret I ever had. Sure I had friends, but we were never close. We never talked, we were only friends in name. I try to tell you this. Everything you mean to me...
How you somehow ended up being my everything, it was so hard not to just blurt out everything you make me feel and think, but you shush me and say ‘No need to rush; let’s take things slow’.

I nod mutely. It is the only thing I could do, as you smiled and gently kissed my lips while the moonlight illuminated through the living room window where we sat by the fire.

I pulled back suddenly afraid, what could I do? I didn’t want to mess things up. I had a past of being blamed for messing too many things up. I flash my eyes to yours just going to glance but what I saw made me lock my gaze.

Fear. Not a reflection of my own, but of your own true fear that you had suddenly gone to far for one night without meaning to. And suddenly I was that four year old child that was afraid of letting go as my parents left me alone again. Just suddenly, out of nowhere, getting up and leaving me to fend for myself.

I wrap my arms tightly around your torso hiding my face in your chest. Scared that if I didn’t try to hold you here with me, you would leave me too. I couldn’t bear that. Not when I thought that you were the one I was waiting for my whole life.

Nothing like this has ever felt so real, so right as being here with you…
So I’ll be happy with our stolen kisses on our lips during the moonlight with a small flame giving birth to an unforgettable warmth. Knowing that you are the one I’ve been waiting for…

I don’t want to say goodnight, or goodbye but the world created just for us is being closed, and I know that you’ll be in my dreams again because every kiss was just that of a dream. My dreams are of you always kissing me Goodnight
♠ ♠ ♠
You would not believe how many times I misspelled 'kiss' -_- It was so silly and stupid at the same time...Anyways hoped you like it.