Status: comment lovelies<3

Taste of a Poison Paradise

thirteen.

Liam was nudging Louis, telling him to stop playing with his food but Louis only made a face at him and continued re-arranging his food. Zayn and Alex were talking, Alex's soft chuckles making it's way around the table as they exchanged a few whispers before talking more about somethings about school and where she lived. At the moment we were discussing the plans for tonight. The boys were finished with a couple of interviews and radio sessions to which we'd visited to. We'd even introduced ourselves on one radio station as the winners to the contest.

I still remembered Niall's hand rubbing my back softly since I'd been a bit nervous to introduce myself when I knew that a whole bunch of girls would now know who I am. I knew Reece wasn't happy about announcing that she had won for some reason. When I'd asked, she simply shook her head.

"We'll just make her, it can't hurt her to have a few drinks," Alex said, murmuring the last part since Reece hadn't been all too nice to any of us really except for Liam. She was polite with him at least. I wasn't sure what her problem was but I hoped she was okay nonetheless.

Hopefully she hadn't bitten off Harry's head of curls off. After everyone had gotten ready, we found Reece still in her bunk, claiming she had a bit of a head ache and wanted to stay in. Right when we were about to leave, Harry had shook his head and plopped his bum on the sofa, saying he wasn't as hungry as he'd thought.

I took a bit of the fettuccine alfredo, swirling it around my fork and after sipping my drink, I found that one of my bread sticks had mysteriously disappeared. After responding to a joke of Zayn's I looked back to my plate and found a section of my salad missing. I looked over to my right and saw a devilish smile that hid braces accompanied with laughing blue eyes. He looked at me delightedly, sticking his tongue out at me. He should be careful really, next time he did that I could just grab the pink thing.

"Stop eating my food, Horan," I scolded him, keeping a straight face for a few seconds before hiding my smile behind the

"But it looks good," he complained, his finger poking my side and nearly sending me falling out of the

I looked up, my cheeks hot and saw Alex glancing to the side and wiggling her eyebrows at me. I sighed and poked him back, rolling my eyes playfully when he dodged and tried to get at my plate. I had ordered a special chef's course but Niall hadn't ordered it because he claimed it sounded nasty.

"Nu-uh, mister," I said defiantly, moving my plate away from him. Lunch was filled with a footsie war with Niall, a talk about why sporks were better than spoons and why Alex thought her pranks were so much better than Lou's. I could tell someone was going to wake up with their face full of whipped cream.

Image


The flashes of cameras were unexpected, even though both the bodyguards and the manager on tour with the boys had all told us what to expect when we were out in public. Flashes of cameras, swooning girls, tabloids and rumors swirling around the internet. Anything that would give the boys bad publicity was strictly forbidden. Our mission was basically to make sure that the boys weren't too stressed on the tours and not hurt their fan base too much while we were at it. I let my straightened and subtly curled hair fall over my face, hiding my face, along with holding up the clutch to my face. I didn't like the idea of being in magazines. Shouldn't they be concentrating more on the boys rather than us?

They were really sweet boys, they really were and my sides still hurt from Louis running through the bus, yelling at Niall to give him back his phone and something about breaking a high score on some app. They were hilarious and could even make Reece smile from time to time. Not to mention that Liam made breakfast better than my own mother which was more of an easy task than you'd think.

"Boys, how 'bout some smiles for the camera?" the paps asked, before some large men dressed in black ushered them away and we were all whirled away into the V.I.P section of the small night club. Despite being small, the club was packed and had a vivacious essence, one that instantly bought a smile to my face.

"I'm assuming we're all allowed to be drinking?" Liam asked once more while Reece grinned, and chuckled a bit lowly, her fingers running through her hair. Gosh, she really would be so beautiful if she wore a smile on her face more often.

"Sure," she answered which triggered a small chuckle from Harry, despite the glares that Reece was giving him. What was with those two? Ever since we'd gotten back from lunch, there was a subtle tension between them.

Weird.

"I guess I'll go get the drinks then," Lou said with a grin and Liam rolled his eyes.

"Danielle says she's outside," Liam all but jumps up with a wide grin and goes to meet her at the V.I.P entrance. While Danielle wasn't staying on the bus with us and couldn't make it to all of the concerts and etc., she could meet up with Liam while in the area. She was around for some kind of shoot or something for a video.

I took out my phone, feeling the vibration and seeing that I'd had a bunch of mentions on twitter, only a select from people I followed back. One was @JakeTheDog, who was Jacob from the plane ride I'd had just a few days ago. Although a few days had passed, the first concert still wasn't scheduled until some more time, as strange as it was. We were basically traveling over the Europe first and doing interviews and making it to Sheffield where the first concert was going to be.

@rileysworld__ aye, babe, you didn't tell me on the plane that you were twitter famous ! Text me, boo.

I laughed, seeing that I'd gotten a bunch of followers after Niall's tweet and then more once again when I'd been identified as the girl on the tour with 1D. I grinned and tweeted a bit, tagging Alex since I'd gotten her twitter and even Reece since she'd divulged a little bit more to me over the hours spent together. Maybe she was warming up to us? I looked up to see her scowling once Lou bought back a whole tray of shots and one large glass.

Oh gosh. Lord knows I can't handle my alcohol well.

Image


I bit down on my lip in complete concentration. It all came down to this, this very moment in time would predict so many things.

I beat my fist against my palm sloppily, my mind in a drunken haze as my fingers formed into a scissors. Niall groaned, showing his flat palm and bracelet clad wrist.

His fingers wrapped around the short glass and counted to three with his long slender fingers before pouring the remnants of the glass down his throat.

"Okay, I am way more drunk than you are," he slurred, leaning back against the leather couch and lay my head against his

"I doubt it," I mumbled, closing my eyes as I tucked my feet under, making it easier for Niall to wrap his arm around my waist. The snapback that had been on his blonde head when he'd arrived had snugly fit atop of my straightened hair and we'd had our own strange conversations about Disney movies, what dessert could be eaten for breakfast (which was a trick question - anything could be eaten for breakfast).

Harry and Reece were having a heated argument about somewhere and while Reece looked like she was about to kill him, Harry looked amused. I could easily see that all he wanted to do was kiss her and all she wanted to was slap the smirk off of his face and quite possibly rip the curls off his head. There was way too much frustration between those two. Liam and Danielle were cuddling in the corner, Lou was somewhere in the building and Alex and Zayn where on the dance floor I suppose. Zayn says he can't dance but damn, Alex was enjoying those body rolls he was doing.

Niall's fair skin contrasted drastically against mine. His wasn't pasty white but it was light and reminded me of the people I'd meet at the beach. My skin was caramel, too rich to be called cinnamon colored but not light enough to be a soft frapuccino. I wasn't a cocoa colored girl either and my eyes were a soft hazel brown with flecks of gold that were inherited from my grandfather who was mixed with Brazilian. Niall's fingers traveled down my arm, dancing on my skin until Alex suddenly appeared, giving me enough of a heart-attack to jump against Niall, almost making him fall.

"Fuck, Alex," I whined, giving her a pout as I put a hand over my heart, Niall still laughing a bit louder than he should've been.

I looked at him a bit oddly but couldn't help giggle with him for some reason.

"Come onto the dance floor, Lou stole Zayn from me," Alex whined with a twinkle in her eyes. How was she not totally wasted? She'd drank almost twice as I had.

As she pulled me up, Niall coming along a few footsteps behind, Alex nuzzled into my shoulder, her arm loose across my shoulders as she briefly adjusted her dress.

"You look lovely," she said quickly, poking my cheek quickly before bringing me to the dance floor where the music could be heard deep inside my skull, the sound of the bass resonating past the club walls and the laughter and typical noises of a club bouncing off the wall and then ringing in my ears.

Lady Gaga's Just Dance played, well enough and Alex's carefree attitude and her enthusiastic smile made me want to join in. I was lucky I could manage these heels since I threw my hands up in the air and moved along to the beat of the music. She had a devilish grin on her face suddenly.

"Wanna make the boys go crazy?"

"What?" I asked, eyes opening and looking around and suddenly seeing a few eyes on us. Not just the boys but quite a few other eyes. "Let's do it," I whispered in her ear, a small crooked smirk on my lips.

Alex threw her head of hair back and pushed our bodies close together, swinging our hips to the beat as Lady Gaga's Love Game started to play. We sang the song together, waving our hands around and pouting our lips at a couple of guys. A few devious smirks were sent here and winks thrown there, mostly on Alex's part but a few contributions from me, bravely enough towards a certain blonde who's hat was on my head.

This was certainly a fun night indeed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Riley's outfit for the club
outfit during the day

I know that her twitter name was something else in a previous chapter but I decided to change it.