Status: comment lovelies<3

Taste of a Poison Paradise

three.

~Reece~

I hated One Direction. I really did. I thought they were a bunch of little... stuck up auto tuned idiots. That's why when Simon Cowell announced that he was looking for a 'fun team' for the boys my friends signed me up straight away. They loved taking the piss out of me. I was the one that never got angry, put up with all their shit and helped them when they were going through a tough time. They thought I was the strong, confident one. I was really the opposite. I didn't want them to know that. The thing that bugged me the most about the whole situation is that they didn't even tell me they were doing it until after they had sent the form away.

"You what?!" I exclaimed, staring at them all in disbelief.

Their faces lit up. "We signed you up to go on tour with One Direction!" My friends giggled to each other.

I frowned, "I can't believe you! You know I hate them!"

"That's the point!"

"You won't win anyway! Don't get so stressed."

Those words of reassurance did calm me... well that was until…

"Reece Thompson, get your ass here." I frowned at Adrian, my best friend and put down my guitar. I walked into the lounge room to see my dad on the couch with a phone in his hand.

“Yeah?” I asked after standing there without him saying a word.

“Who the fuck you getting a call from?” He asked, flinging the phone to me.

I caught it and frowned, “I don’t know…” I started walking away, putting the phone to my ear. "Hello?"

"Hello. This is Reece Thompson, yes?" I was confused when I heard a deep English accent on the other end.

"Uh.. yeah?" I walked into my room and Adrian looked expectant.

"This is Simon Cowell. I called to say congratulations, you have been chosen as the third VIP to join One Direction on their tour!"

"I- what?!" I sat heavily on my bed, shock clear on my face. Adrian looked concerned.

Simon obviously took my surprise as excitement and chuckled, "We will be flying you to London in a week and there you will meet up with two other girls who have also won."

How could I tell him that it was a mistake? I didn't want to go on tour with One Direction. For three months "I um-"

"Reece, who is on the phone? Tell them to fuck off! I need the phone!" My dad called, probably still sitting on his ass, drinking yet another beer. I hate that man. I almost wanted to go on the tour just thinking about that disgusting man. I couldn't stand being around him. I would spend three months with One Direction if it meant spending three months away from my abusive family, I'll take it.

"Sorry, one second." I covered the microphone. "I can't give you the phone dad! This is important!" I took my hand off the microphone and put the phone on speaker, "I'm back."

"Great, now as I was saying we'll be meeting in London in a weeks time and you'll be provided with a bed on the tour bus. You'll also be given money for food and other necessities for you and the boys. Overall we just want you to get along with the boys and make the tour not so stressful for them." Adrian's eyes widened as he realized who was on the phone. He was a huge fan of the band so he instantly recognized their managers voice.

"O-okay. It sounds great. I'll see you in a week then. Um... thank you."

As soon as the phone call was ended Adrian gasped, "You're going on tour with One Direction!" The tour was not going to go down well...

"Reece, give me the fucking phone!" My dad slammed open my door and stormed in, Adrian's eyes widened. "Hand it over now you little bitch."

I picked up the phone and handed it to him. He ripped it from my hand and slapped me cross the face, then walked out and slammed my door shut again. I reached up and held my throbbing cheek. I definitely want to leave now.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry bout the format. I'm on my phone and it's really annoying that it posts like that D: I'll try fix it later.
Reece x