Status: a work in progress

A Distant Light

Charlotte Amelia Baker is just starting her freshman year Huntington Beach High School. And, to be honest, her life couldn't be better. She has two of the most amazing best friends in the world, Hannah Sullivan and Johnny Seward. She and her older brother, Zacky, have never been closer. Carson is even starting to become friends with her older brothers best friends.

Well, except one. But that is nothing new.

Since she was four, Charlie has been convinced that Matthew Sanders was put on this earth for no reason other than making her life a living hell. She could not count how many times that boy had made her cry. In middle school, she could at least escape him while in class. But now they are going to be at the same school. Charlie can just tell he is going to make her miserable.

The worst thing? No one, not even her own mother, could see how evil he was. They were all convinced it was in good fun. That she was just being over dramatic.

None of that matters though. This is her year. And Charlie? She refuses to take any shit from Matt Sanders any longer.

-------------------

Some names, ages, characters, etc have been changed for the purpose of the story. I do not own A7x or any other real person that may come into the story. I am just a fan who had an idea and wanted to write it.

This is a re-write of a story I had on here back in 2009. I saw them play the other night and it inspired me to re-write it. I hope you all like it.

REST IN PEACE: James 'The Rev' Sullivan. 1981-2009