Status: we'll see where this goes

Bleeding Confidence

i wanna feel weightless, and that should be enough

"Thank you all so much for having us tonight!" I heard the oh so familiar voice say into the microphone. "We'll be outside after the last performance to meet you all!" The crowed cheered as the 6 boys waved and ran offstage.

"Hey." I said, getting the blonde boy's attention, "More Than Lust really sucked. I mean I think it may be my least favorite song of yours." I said sarcastically.

"Haha very funny." He snipped back as he grabbed the towel from my hand, and wiped off his grossly sweaty body. The other 5 followed, grabbing their towels and repeating. Except for the tall freak, who picked me up and swung me around. "EW COLE SERIOUSLY YOU ARE GROSS PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled, all in one breath. He set me down, laughing as he jogged away to catch up with the guys. I headed backstage to change the shirt Cole just ruined.

Just as I had stripped out of my shirt, I heard a repetitive rigging coming from my pants pocket. Still in just my bra, I answered the call. "Wow, you are really dumb." Were the first words from her mouth.

"Miss you too?" I responded with a giggle.

"Do you realize you left me here for a tour with an asshole?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Sam got me a present to make up for taking you away." then there was an awkward silence. "He got me Root Beer! Who drinks root beer! I specifically requested Dr. Pepper!"

As Brilynn rambled on about how Sam is an asshole, I could help but laugh. "Don't worry Dai. We'll be back In 3 days to pick you up!"

"Ew. I'm going to have to sleep in a van... with that douche."

"Why don't you and Sam just get married?" I laughed

"Because he's gross..."

"Oh my god. Brilynn What are you? I have to go. I'm standing in my bra in the green room and Jordan is probably taking pictures though some hidden camera."

She laughed for approximately 10 minutes before she finally said "Alright. well... call me sometime."

"Will do. Duece." I said, hanging up my phone. I started slipping the phone in my pocket as the door creaked open. I turned around as quickly as I could. "Shit." I said under my breath. I closed my eyes ready for a "damn gurl" from Michael or Jordan instead I was surprised.

"Ah Shit... uh.. sorry.. uhm should I leave?" a nervous, stuttering voice said from behind me.

"uh.. no?" I said, frantically digging through my bag for a shirt. Eventually I grabbed a plain white long sleeved shirt and a blue scarf. I threw the shirt over my head and turned around, face to face with this person. Who honestly was one of the most attractive people I have seen. I finished wrapping the scarf around my neck.

"I'm Stephen." He said, shaking my hand. "I'm in The Summer Set"

"Kaela" I responded, "Tour manager of Paradise Fears."

"Anyway, just grabbing. Few picks before we go on. Do you want to come watch the set?" He looked nervous. Playing with his hair and such.

"I'll be sidestage." I said, also fiddling around with my hair. Yes I flirted with this beautiful man. I have no shame.

"I'll look for you." I could have sworn I saw a wink as he walked out. I ran to the bathroom to make sure I looked presentable before I headed back to the stage.

As I approached the stage, Stephen looked over. I waved and mouthed "Hey." He smiled back and continued rocking out. He played bass. I always loved bass players as a teenager. My phone buzzed in my pocket as the screen lit up:
"1 New Message. From: Sam"

I opened the text that read "We're going to eat. Where are you?"

I smiled at Stephen one more time before responding "watching TSS. Don't wait for me. I'll get something before we leave."

I closed my phone and finished watching the set. Before long they played the last note and ran offstage. Fans cheered. And I did as well. "So what did you think?" Stephen said to me, wiping his face on a towel provided by his own manager.

"It was great, I was really impressed." I smiled as he put an arm around me. "You guys are great." I said addressing the whole band. they all said their own versions of "Thanks" and Stephen grabbed me and started walking over to merch.

"So I know we just met and all. But what do you say we grab some Taco Bell together before Van Call tonight?"

I smiled. "Meet me out front at 11."
♠ ♠ ♠
DO YOU LIKEEEE ITTTTTT? YOULL BE IN IT MORE SOON I PROMISE. I STILL HAVE TO WORK OUT ALL THE KINKS IN YOUR STORYLINE :P