Status: Completed :)

Scars

Scars. Characters.

Scars: Characters.

Name: McKenna Liana Jenson aka Mac.
Age: 21.
Height: 5’6.
Eye colour: Dark Brown, with green flecks.
Hair Colour: Dyed red but naturally a light brown. A little shorter than in the picture.
Species: Australian Werewolf.
Piercings: Studs in both earlobes, small ring in upper right cartilage, small stud in nose.
Tattoos: Dog paw print trail up left wrist and thumb, ‘Cut here’ and dotted line across left wrist , ‘Rage’ across right knuckles, ‘Love’ across left knuckles, ‘My Scars Remind Me’ down right thumb, butterfly on upper left arm , Tribal dragon on right shoulder , Cherry blossom on right foot and bleeding heart on lower back.
Description: She has a really in your face attitude that a lot of people find offensive. She doesn’t care what other people think of her. She’s had a really fucked up past and finds it difficult to trust people. As a result, she has a low self-esteem and really struggles to understand why people want to help her and get to know her. She really loves animals and has six dogs and five horses. She’s only half werewolf on her mother’s side and she never knew who or what her dad was. All she knows about her dad is that he’s not human and as far as she’s concerned he’s dead to her. She favours heavy make-up and rock music. A lot of people label her as ‘emo’ or ‘punk’ but she views labels as for music not people, she’s her own person. She’s a talented musician and lyricist as well an accomplished dancer. She plays piano, guitar, bass and drums. She has a black belt in Aikido and is a skilled and dangerous fighter.
♠ ♠ ♠
So that's just some info on the main character. :)
i DO NOT own Synyster Gates or anything associated with A7X, regrettably ... :(