This Vegas Sky Is Tainted

VII

Lottie’s POV

Heading back into the lab’s after what had become a messy trip out into the field for Greg at least I went to head to toxicology surprised to hear water under my feet as I hit the main corridor. As I looked up I could see the cleaner at the other end of the corridor mop in hand as she started to clean up the mess.

I decided to head to the locker’s before Tox first then as clearly something had happened down this corridor since I had been out. As I got into the locker’s I was greeted with a topless Greg who looked up at me in panic.

“Hey what’s happened? You take a full shower?”

“Yeah I smelt anyway so did your sister after a small incident related to a puddle of water before she got me back.”

“What did you do first?”

I was heading to the labs and didn’t see the large puddle in the corridor. As I slipped and landed flat on my ass your sister and Brandon witnessed it. Since your sister found it funny I hugged her still covered in de-comp sharing git with her. When e go in here she got changed as she was ready to leave anyway and she hit my clothes by your locker whilst I showered. She then got Nick and Warrick down here who then were quick to capture images of my naked self as I darted for my towel and clothes.”

“Why does that not amaze me Gregory. You should know by now if you do something to Steph she makes sure revenge is sweet. How many times has she done that to Nick and Warrick in the past?”

Greg just shook his head knowing I was right and I gently kissed his lips running a hand down his perfectly toned chest before disappearing off and this time actually heading to toxicology. As I wondered in to the other labs Mandy informed as to why there was a puddle on the floor outside as she started work having cleared her desk as best as possible form the incident as not to slow down any processes.

The rest of the shift was quiet. Nick and Warrick had quickly made themselves scarce after I threatened to play my own revenge on them if they sent out the image of Greg. Greg and I worked on the case as best as we could with us awaiting results from each of the labs. Before long though the two of us were making our way back to our apartment. As we stepped through the door we were meant with the sound of something thudding against the wall that I knew joined Steph and Nick’s room onto our apartment. I just hoped to god that they were up to something they shouldn’t be what with Brandon asleep in that room.

As I headed into our room I could hear voices through the fairly thin walls between each of the apartments. Steph’s voice then came through mentioning the fact Brandon was in the same apartment before I heard a low grumble form Nick. Everything quietened down then ad I presumed the two had gone to bed.

As I stood there I didn’t realise Greg had already taken off his clothes and was surprised as I felt his arms wrap gently around my waist as his kissed my neck. It was then he ran his underneath my own shirt as I turned around kissing him on the lips my hand running through his hair. Once we parted for air I got ready for bed as Greg disappeared to the lock door’s before he climbed under the duvet pulling me into his chest.

“You know, I think you owe me for that comment earlier on for saying that my clumsiness and pranks don’t amaze you anymore and for using my full name.”

I watched a cheeky grin appear on Greg’s face as he made a line of kisses along my neck running up to the bottom of my ear.

“Do you think I do Mr Sander’s? Is that your attempt at a subtle hint?”

I watched Greg’s face before we were soon sharing deep kisses as we lay in each other’s arms. As Greg started to settle on his stomach I ran a hand gently up the centre of his spine. I watched as he closed his eyes as I continued to run ym hand over his back gently before massaging his shoulder’s as he slowly relaxed more low grumbles of that’s perfect escaping his lips before I to settled for sleep. As I shared another kiss with Greg he rolled onto his back pulling my into his arms as my head rested on his soft, sweet smelling skin.

I was woke by the sound of Greg’s alarm as I heard him grumble and his hand hitting various parts of his bedside table until finally he hit the alarm itself. It was 3 in the afternoon and in a couple of hours the two of us were heading off to take Brandon to the airport. As I sat up in bed I smiled as Greg rolled over facing me before sitting up to. I watched as he ruffled his already fluffy bed hair before kissing my cheek. I smiled as we sat in bed for ten minutes just in each others arms waking up somewhat before we got out of bed and headed to make breakfast.

Before long we were both stood in the kitchen myself making drink’s of tea as Greg stood there making bacon sandwiches. We were soon settled in front of the TV watching whatever we found on as we enjoyed our breakfast knowing w didn’t have to long to get ready before needing to leave the house. Once I was dressed in a pair of jeans and one of my raven’s jersey’s I made sure Greg went to control his hair as it was still sticking up in various directions.

At 5 me and Greg headed round to Nick’s apartment to get Brandon before we made the journey to the airport. As I drove my car I smiled as I looked into the rear-view mirror watching Greg sat in the back of the car teaching Brandon some of the lyrics to an Amely song. As the song played through a second time I smiled as Brandon joined in with the chorus of the song as best as he could.

Once we arrived I got Brandon out the car as he held onto Greg’s hand as we stated to walk towards the departure terminal Brandon also took hold of my hand happily walking between the two of us. As we got through the doors I was quick to spot mum stood with her trolley and so I directed Greg and Brandon in the direction as she smiled waving at the three of us.

Brandon spotted mum waving and before me and Greg could stop him he had wriggled out of both our grips and was making a run towards is mum. The fact he was small allowed him to weave between the other people milling around the departure lounge with ease. I was quick to take off after him though apologising as I accidentally knocked into various people making sure he didn’t get hurt or lost. As I ran I knocked into a white male who was of a large build and as I stopped to apologise to him I watched him turn his face stern. I watched his appearance suddenly silenced as he just stared at me before his reached into his jacket. I watched his hand as it rested on a silver weapon of sorts. Brandon has also stopped running now the other side of the male as he just watched on.

As I stood there I felt my hart start to race, even after what I had been through before I felt nervous knowing my safety was seemingly in danger. It wasn’t only me though there were random bystanders here not to mention little Brandon within arms reach to. I glanced to Brandon to see his eye’s fill with tears as he backed off from the male a little more making me feel slightly easier he was now out of reach. I heard Greg’s running footsteps behind but suddenly they came to a standstill and I presumed he could also see the weapon the male’s hand was currently resting on.