Status: In Full swing!

Your Pain Is What We Desire

Ch. 2

Image

Zacky and I walked in silence, out of the main building into another building. The halls were painted a dark royal Blue, with black trim running along the base of the walls. “This is the girl’s dormitory.” Zacky said softly, he stopped at a door with the number ‘1999’ in brass plating; Zacky stared at the shining numbers. “This will not do.” He growled, then reached his fingers onto the brass and turned it like a door knob, until it was completely upside down, so it would rather say ‘6661’.

I looked at the doors next to it, “1998, 6661, 2000.” I said aloud while raising an eyebrow.

“Matt hates it when I do that; I told him it is ‘fucking awesome!’” He grinned, then knocked on the door. The door opened slowly, and there stood a girl with piercing blue eyes, blonde hair, and pouty soft pink lips. She stood a few inches taller than me; about the same height as Zacky. She was wearing a pink ‘Panic at the Disco’ t-shirts, black skinny jeans with hot pink stitching.

“Hello Coach.” She said softly.

“Miss Charlie, this is your new roommate, Indika Lizvett. Professor Shadows made the decision, so if you don’t like it, I suggest you talk to him.” He handed me the key and smiled. “If you need any help with finding your way around, I’ll be willing to help. Good bye Miss Lizvett.” He smiled then left the room.

My new roommate shut the door and glared at me, “So you know the rules, this side is mine. “ She pointed to a bed with a pink throw blanket over the comforter. “What mine is mine, which means don’t you dare think about touching Professor Gates, he is mine.” She glowered at me.

“Gotcha, no touchy Chem. Professor.” I said; I looked around the room; there were two beds, one on the left and the other on the right. There were two beds, two dressers, two side tables, two desks, a TV, a closet and a bathroom. The left side had posters tacked to the wall; one was Panic At the Disco, another was an Avenged Sevenfold, Deathbat logo. A Twilight one, and then a Nightmare Before Christmas one with Jack Skellington. The TV was blaring NCIS, and snoozing on the pillow was a orang tabby cat. On the right side of the room was bare walls, the bed had a black comforter with blood red sheets. “I’m going to grab my stuff.” I said in a soft voice.

“OK, whatever.” She shrugged. I walked down to my van and grabbed a few boxes that consisted all of my CD’s and DVD’s, and just started of there.

I was finally finished with thumbing the last tack of my Guns ‘N’ Roses poster, when there was a knock at the door, my roommate left the room a few hours ago. So I jumped off the bed, and opened the door. There standing in front of me was Jimmy and Zacky smiling. “Hi Professors!” I grinned.

“Hi…..! Indee…! Zacky and I want to go to a movie, but since no one else wants to go, you’re coming with us! Now come on!” Jimmy wailed.

“Um OK hold on.” I grabbed my Corpes Bride handbag and cell phone, I wrote my roommate a note and then locked up. I looked at Zacky who was now wearing black skinny jeans, grey loafers, and also a Vengeance University t-shirt, but his has a half face Marilyn Monroe; he looked good. I could smell his cologne, it smelt exactly like the shirt he let me borrow in first. But this scent smelt stronger, and more like him. I could feel the heat rising up my neck and pooling at my cheeks. I smiled and hid it by burying my face into my shoulders, pretending to scratch my face.

“So Indi, do you enjoy blood and guts or comedy?” Zacky asked.

“I like both really, it doesn’t matter the genre I LOVE all.” I giggled.

“That’s great!” He averted his eyes towards the wall that was on the other side of him.

“So what movie are we planning on seeing?” I asked. It was weird hanging out with Zacky and Jimmy, I mean it is awesome because, Avenged is my all-time favorite band, and I had always seek comfort in their music when my step father was in a fowl, repulsive mood.

“We aren’t sure; we just wanted to go to the movies.” Jimmy shrugged. We continued walking until we were out the doors, to the faculty parking lot. Zacky pulled out his car keys of his pocket, and stopped at a jet black jeep.
He stuck the key into the door, unlocked it and opened the door. Jimmy dragged me to the other side of the car and opened the passenger door, “Mi’ Lady.” He bowed, and I schooled into the center console seat. Jimmy got in and sat next to me. Zacky turned the ignition, and the jeep roared to life. As soon as the stereo lit up, Metallica’s “Master Of Puppets” leaked through the speakers, Jimmy began to head bang furiously, as Zacky pulled out of the parking lot onto the black pavement, The street lights began to electrify the streets, one by one.

The song changed to “Bohemian Rhapsody” by Queen, Jimmy and I began to sing the words. “Easy come, easy go, will you let me go—”

{J}:“No, we will not let you go—”

{I}: “(Let him go!) We will not let you go!”

{J}:“(Let him go!) We will not let you go!”

{I}: “(Let me go) Will not let you go—”

{I}: “(Let me go)(Never) Never let you go!”

{Z}: “(Let me go) Never let you go (Let me go) Ah No, no, no, no, no, no, no—”

{j}: “Oh mama mia, mama mia, mama mia, let me go—”
Jimmy deepened his voice.

{all}:“Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me,for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” We both wailed the last part.

We all sang loudly, “Wayne’s World moment!” I giggled, as we banged our heads to the guitar solo. When the song was finished, we were laughing hysterically until the car haulted to a stop and Zacky aloud the engine to die softly.

All three of us stared up at the marque. “How about Saw?” Jimmy suggested.

“I don’t know, I thought they were pretty lame.” I shrugged.

“What about Sweeney Todd?” Zacky looked at Jimmy and I.

“Oh! Yes!” Jimmy clapped in delight. “Indee…?!” They both had their eyes on me.

“Ok!” I grinned.

We walked to the box office, as I pulled out my wallet, Zacky place’s his hand on mine.

“I’ve got it covered.” He smiled.

“Are you sure?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Yes, I’m positively sure.” He took his hand away, and I looked at the clerk. “Three for Sweeney Todd.” He placed the money on the counter, the clerk nodded while snapping her pink

Bubblicious. she took the money and printed the tickets. "Thank you;" Zacky took the tickets and lead us into the theater. I sat in between the two, Zacky on my left and Jimmy on my right.
The lights dimmed as the previews began, all three of us pluss the people around us had our eyes glued to the screen. I lifted my feet and rested them on the metal railing that separated the level.

"Mm---That Johnny Depp is a complete fox!" I looked to the source of the voice, it was Jimmy. He was hitting on Johnny Depp. I chucked at his remark, then turned my attention back to the screen. I rested my head on Zacky's shoulder and watched the movie; I could feel the Coach's shoulder tense, then relaxed. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, and continued to watch the movie. I could feel a pair of eyes on me, I look over to see Jimmy who was smiling at us, smugly.

'What?' I mouthed. He just kept smiling and bobbing his eyebrows. I just rolled my eyes and looked back to the screen.
This was very nice and relaxing, the scent of his cologne was stronger than ever, and it was intoxicating.

~Zacky~
'Indi had laid her head on my shoulder, what am I to do? She is my student, and she's about six years my junior. She is beautiful, no doubt. But it is wrong' I tought to myself, I placed my arm around her shoulder, and I felt her body relax.

"I'm going to get some popcorn." Jimmy said then left. I placed my other hand on the armrest between Indi and I, and found her had resting on the same armrest. I quickly pulled my hand away, I could feel my ears getting hot. She was still wearing my shirt, the t-shirt I left her wear when someone stole her clothes, She looks good in it. It encased her shoulders and breasts so well.... 'Kay stop it Zachary, this is wrong. She is your student, and no doubt illigal. Okay, keep calm Zacky you can do this.' I thought in my head. Jimmy came back and tapped Indi's shoulder, then pointed towards the screen. She looks then starts snickering; she taps my shoulder and pointed in the same directing. I look over and see a couple below us making out furiously.

"Hey can I join?" Jimmy hollard.

"Or just get a room!" Indi giggled.

The guy lifted his hand and flipped us the bird. "Well that was rude of you!" Jimmy growled, and threw popcornin their direction. He constantly kept throwing the food at them, and Indi started to do it as well.

"Oh! Ma! God! Snape is Singing!" Indi nearly screamed, as she paused from throwing the popcorn.

"Shut up!" Someone yelled from the back of the theater, whiched caused the three of us to bust out laughing. We finally settled down, Indi once agian laid her head on my shoulder, as Jimmy continued to throw popcorn at the PDA people.

~Indika~
Once the credits started rolling, we all had gotten up to leave. Zacky stood up and accidentally ran into the back of me. I could slightly feel his hot breath on the back of my neck, and something in the 'below the belt' region, jabbing me against the bum. My face immediatly got hot; I knew by now I was blushing. He stepped back and apolagized. "Will you hurry your ass up!" I scolded Jimmy.

"I'm hurrying, jeez." Jimmy walked a little faster through the isle of chairs. "♪There was a barber and his wife, and she was beautiful!" Jimmy sang, I just rolled my eyes and walked behind him.

We finally got out of the theater and walked to Zacky's car. "Can I tell how fucking awesome Tim Burton is! That movie was so...Amazing! and damn... If I was a girl, or even gay, I'd be all over Johnny Depp, like ugly on an Osborne, damn!" Jimmy grinned.

"I can agree with you, it was uber gory, and it was sexy and dark, all at the same time!" I grinned.

"I thought it was perfect, the blood, the story, everything. Tim Burton is just awesome!" Zacky stated as he unlocked the jeep.

"Shot Gun!" I hollard, as I ran to the front passenger door and got in. I smiled at Jimmy who satin the middle/backseat, he stuck his tongue out at me, and I giggled.

"♪Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world. She took the midnight train going anywheeerrre---!♪" I sang.

"Just a city boy, born and raised in south Detroit, he took the midnight train going anywheeerrre---!♪" Jimmy had the tire gage clutched in through his fists, using it as a microphone. You would never think you would see The Rev and Zacky Vengeance singing at the top of their lungs to Journey; well I did, and let me tell you, it is one hellova sight to see.

We pulled on the Nightmare Acadamy Campus, Zacky alloud the car to creep into the parking space, we got out. Before the Jeep beeped to signal it has locked; Zacky, Jimmy and I all linked arms and began to walk, we laughed and giggled all the way to my dormatory.

"Bye Indee! I'll see you in second period tommorrow!" Jimmy gave me a hug then walked off.

"I had a wonderful time Zacky, thank you for taking me." I smiled.

"You're welcome Indi, I also had a wonderful time." He smiled, his eyes then flew to the floor.

"Good, I guess I should go in now." I said softly.

"Yeah, bye." I hugged him then he walked off. I just stood there watching him dissapear down the corridor. I could hear Jimmy's voice from farther down the hall. I smiled, then unlocked the door; I walked in to see that my roommate hasn't returned. I locked the door and headed into the bathroom for a shower, I grabbed my Motley Crue short-shorts, with Zacky's shirt, then a towel and walked into the bathroom for a shower.

Meanwhile...(Zacky)
"--K.I.S.S.I.N.G!"

"Jimmy sing that one more time and I will kill you!" I scowled.

"Awe come on Zacky, you know you like Indi. And she seems like she likes you!" Jimmy grinned.

"I'm a teacher, she's a student---It can't happen. She's 18, I'm 24---It can't happen! You know it can't Jimmy, I wish it could. But it is down right illigal." I shook my head as the two of us scouted the campus. "Lights!" I yelled up the boys dormatory.

"Fuck you! Coach!" A series of voice ran through the halls.

"I said LIGHTS! Nipple noses!" I yelled again, as Jimmy busted up laughing.

"And you point is what?" Jimmy stared at me with his blue eyes.

"It's illegal!" I rolled my eyes. "Look Jimmy, even if it wasn't, the Headmaster would not allow it." I told him.

"Oh! So anyways, Brian said he was on a date, but he didn't say who or where. I wonder why?"

"Maybe it's cause you can be quite nozy sometimes."

"May--hey! I am not nozy at all!" He protested.

"Really?" I rolled my eyes again, we got into the doors to the teachers quarters, sand Jimmy and I stopped. "I'm going to bed, I suggest you drop the conversation we had." I said.

"Ok! Bye Zacky!" Jimmy waved then bounced off to his living facilities.

~Indi
I was sitting on my bed brushing my hair, listening to the radio; when the door opened, my roommate walked in, with Professor Gates standing behind her. "Sup Gates!" He looked at me, rolled his eyes then walked away.

"Got caught after curfew?" I looked towards Charlie.

"What's it to ya?" She walked into the bathroom.

"Nothing just curious." I sat down my brush and turned off the radio.
She walked out wearing Spongebob pajamas pants, and a black tanktop. She was also wearing black rimmed glasses quite simular to Professor Jimmy's. "Do do you mind if I put in a movie?" She asked.

"No, I don't mind." I shrugged, Charlie ducked underthe cabinet that was below the TV. Whe she stood back up, she had a DVD case in her hand, her finger pushed a button the DVD player and the disc tray popped out. She placed the disc on the tray and allowed it to shut.
The menu screen pooped up, with the tune of Harry Potter leaking throug the small speakers.

"oh! I love Harry Potter!" I squealed in delight.

"You like Harry Potter?" Charlie raised and eyebrow.

"Yes! I love Harry Potter! Greatest series ever!"

"Sweet!" She picked up the remote and pressed play.

"Nearly Headless, how can you be nearlyheadless?" Charlie and I quoted everyword, that was quoteable. There was a soft knock o nthe door, It then cracked open.

"You know it's bedtime ladies." Professor Johnny grinned.

"Yeah, we know. We are just watching Harry Potter." I smiled up at him.

"Oh! I love Harry Potter!" A voice said from behind Johnny. None other then Jimmy who pushed through past Johnny, and sat next to Charlie. Her cat, Mufasa hissed at Jimmy, then turned away from the man. "Wow Miss Charlie, your cat hates me!" Jimmy whined, she just rolled here eyes. Johnny sat next to me, and we watched the movie.

"So... Indi, Do you like Zacky?" Jimmy grinned.

"No." I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks.

"Oh! You like Zackee-- Aw! ♪Zacky and Indi, sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G.!♪"

"OK, fine! I like him, but he probably doesn't even like me." I shrugged.

"Oh no, young Grasshopper, Zacky-san is very much attracted to you, though Zacky-san is worried with the law." Jimmy said.

"I get the memo Myagi. But Zacky is Probably right, it probably is illigal." I sighed.

"Don't worry, Indi." Johnny smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one wasn't the best chapter. But oh's wells. I hope you all have a wonderful Holidays and have a fabulous New Years. :D Comment please!!! If you haven't seen Sweeney Todd, you must see it. Also here is the clip from Wayne's World of Bohemian Rhapsody That is the general idea of what is happening in the car.