Status: In Full swing!

Your Pain Is What We Desire

Ch. 4

The next day was a fiasco; cops came in and out of the infirmary, interviewing me, asking questions, etc. “Miss Lizvett is there any specific reason why you placed the restraining order on Mr. McKenzie?” One policeman asked.

“Because, he beat the living hell out of me.” I grumbled. I have finally calmed down this morning, and now I was just getting plain annoyed. Zacky hasn’t come in to see me yet, which blows.

“Oh Inde—e!” Jimmy screeched as he busted through the door with a plush hippo in his arms.

“How are you my dear?” He handed me the grayish-purple hippo and sat next to me on the hospital bed.

“Could be better.” I rolled my eyes. “Thank you for the hippo though.” I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“You’re welcome Indi. Zacky said he was going to come see you in a few.” He smiled, then his phone shrieked Oingo Boingo, he slid open his phone, and looked at the text that was displayed on the screen. His facial expression dropped slightly. “I guess Zacky won’t be able to see you soon but, he wanted me to tell you that we’ve all got something planned and that you’ve got to look good!” He grinned.

“Erm…OK.” I rolled my eyes. I tighten my grip on the hippo, which caused a farting sound to come from it. “What the hell?” I looked at the hippo, then at Jimmy who was grinning like a Cheshire cat. “What was that?”

Burt the Farting Hippo !” He cheered.

“You mean from NCIS?” I grinned.

“Yes!” He giggled, as I tackled him with a hug, squeezing Burt in between us, causing him to fart again, which we both laughed at.

“So whatever you all have planned, can Charlie come?” I asked.

“Actually I think she is already going. It’s only going to be a few of us, but it’s totally going to be bitchin'!” Jimmy clapped his hands together.

"Right, well, you better hope it will be bitchen, or I'll kick your ass." I stuck my tongue out at him, followed by a broad grin; "and then I will castrate you with a spoon...A rusty spoon!"

"Owie! No! That would hurt allot. Plus I would need my junk eventually; not sure when but I need it." His eyes widened, and he crossed his legs.

"Um...Ewe, too much info." I gagged, trying not to think about what Jimmy would 'do' with is junk eventually.

“Oh! I forgot to tell you, you are free to go whenever." The blue eyed boy grinned.

"And how long ago was that told to you?" I glared.

"About two hours ago." He smiled more.

"God Damn it Jimmy! I will murder your ass!" I leaped out of the hospital bed, grabbed my stuff, then ran after the Sex Ed. teacher, who bolted out of the doors.

"Neener, neener, neener! You can't catch me!" He taunted as he cut around a corner.

"Jimmy! Get back here!" Right after that was said, Jimmy was running towards me. "See I told you I--"

"Miss Lizvett." I turn around to see Shadows staring down at me with one eyebrow raised. "Do I want to know what happened?"

"Well...you see, Jimmy came to see me then he said I was about to leave, two hours ago, and so I began to chase him, and that's when you came." I grinned cheesily.

"I see. Well, I'll let you be on your way." he rolled his eyes then walked away without another word being said. I averted my eyes to the opposite direction, then ran after Jimmy.

It was four, when I had reached my dorm room; I opened the door to see Charlie going through her clothes. "What's up?" I asked before I sat on my bed.

"I can't seem to find the right outfit, like it's such a hard decision." She growled, while digging through a basket of clothes.

"Hm... Do you have any specific idea what you want to wear?" I watched her push up her glasses then stare at me.

"Well I want to wear this shirt, but I want to wear this pair of pants, which don't go great with the shoes I want to wear." she held up a purple SynGates Clothing T-shirt, with black skinny jeans and purple Chucks.

"Have you put them together to see how they look?" I could tell she was stressing this, not sure why though.

"Oh my God! I didn't think of that!" She grinned.

"Stop stressing yourself out, I'm sure Gates will be all over you anyways!" I smirked.

"Tr—Pffpht! Yeah right." She walked into the bathroom. I went over to the closet to find the perfect outfit. This time I've chosen these black short-shorts , with suspenders hanging from the belt loops; with a black and red corset and combat boots. I straightened my hair and heavily outlined my eyes with black kohl eyeliner. Then outlined my full lips with a red wine colour lipstick; I'll admit, I look good. I threw on my trench coat then looked over to Charlie who was touching up her lip gloss.

"Now we have to wait." I yawned. Not long after that there was a knock on the mahogany door, Jimmy busted through the door, and glared at me.

"You're coming wit' me!" he said in a Terminator voice, then picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"James Owen Sullivan put me down right now!" I whined, whilst flailing my arms and legs, trying to kick him where the sun doesn’t shine. Zacky followed close behind making funny faces, and laughing at me. "Zacky, I will so hurt you!" I hissed, as he just laughed at me.

Johnny Shadows, Charlie and Gates followed behind Zacky laughing at Jimmy and I. Charlie and Gates were walking inexplicably close, and it looked as if they were holding hands. 'How cute!' I shrieked in my head. Even though I shouldn't assume until I know the facts. I mean it seems as if they are together, but still they could be only flirting. Jimmy continued to carry me over his shoulder as he walked to the faculty parking lot to a dark plumGMC Jimmy .

"We are taking my car!" Jimmy grinned then set me on the ground.

"No, no, no! Jimmy your car has only five seats!" Matt huffed.

"Lapsies!" Jimmy squealed.

"Nope." Matt glared.

"Too late! Already decided!" Jimmy over powered Matt. "Um...Charlie, you can sit on Brian, and Indi, you can sit on...Matt's lap!"

"No!" Matt and I both growled.

"Well fine then, you can sit on Zacky." Jimmy said, as he got into the driver's seat. Gates got into the driver side backseat, then Charlie on his lap, Johnny got into the center seat, and lastly Matt got into the passenger backseat. Zacky opened the passenger door, sat in the seat, his eyes averted to mine; as he patted his lap indicating that I should sit there. I felt my face getting hot as I slowly lowered my butt onto Zacky's lap; I felt his hands being planted onto my hips as I tucked my feet in and closed the door.
I leaned back and threw my left arm over Zacky's shoulder, so that we both were in a more comfortable position. Jimmy started the car; I could hear Matt mumbling nonsense to himself. I then rested my cheek against Zacky's, who was quite warm. His hands relaxed and rested themselves on my thighs. I suddenly felt something hard against my lower butt. Instantly my face and ears flared up like a ripe tomato. I looked over to Zacky whom also had red cheeks; though his German/Italian complexion shone more of a burgundy colour. His hazel eyes had shown brightly, as he clenched his fists, trying to control 'lil Zacky.' Let me tell you, the car right had gotten much more awkward; especially when Jimmy kept looking towards us in the corner of his eyes, oh yeah, I noticed.
Jimmy finally pulled into the parking lot of this bar, known as 'Whiskey A Go Go. I opened the car door and stepped out, staring at the marque of the bar; Zacky stepped out trying to fix himself.

~Zacky~
Indi had gotten off my lap, revealing my obvious hard on, 'damn it.' I thought to myself as I made it less visible with my gym shorts; which is quite hard to do so. I couldn't help myself but look at her firm ass; it was round and looked firm, especially in those shorts... 'Damn it Zachary, you know this is wrong, now stop!' I scolded myself.

"Hey Zacky!" Jimmy came up grinning, and then wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "I see you've got it bad." He grinned.

"What do you mean?" I glared at him.

"Oh... I don't know. But I do know that the Great Zacky Vengeance doesn't get a boner every time a girl sits on his lap." Jimmy said only loud enough for us to hear.

"So..." I felt my face get hot, "was it that noticeable?"

"Um… yeah. Indi looked like a tomato; but what I'm saying is you better make your move soon, or I will." Jimmy grinned maliciously, then walked over to Indi and wrapped his arms around her. Instantly I felt a slight bit of jealousy in the pit of my stomach. 'I guess Jimmy is right.' I sighed, then walked to the bouncer, who let us in without having to I.D. the girls.

We walked in and found an empty booth, close to the stage. "I'm going to get drinks!" Jimmy giggled, and then ran off to the bar.

"So, who's playing tonight?" Indi asked looking towards me.

"It's a surprise." I smiled at her.

"Yeah, and we can't ruin the surprise or it's not a surprise!" Johnny said, then Indi pouted playfully, causing Johnny and I to laugh; Matt and Gates smirked as Charlie started to giggle.

"Well fine then, how many bands are playing?" She asked Matt.

"Three."

Moments later Jimmy came sauntering back with a tray full of shots. "Drinks all around!" I hollered, mimicking Johnny Depp from that Pirates movie.

"Yay!" considering there was fourteen shots, we each got two.

"Uh-uh..NO! We aren't letting minors drink!" Gates and Shadows protested.

"Too late!" There, sitting in front of Indi were four empty shot glasses; I'll admit that was impressive. Matt groaned in response, as everyone's mouth dropped.

"What the hell! Now one of us don't gets drinks!" Jimmy whined.

"Oh, that's OK, I don't drink." Charlie spoke up.

"Fine with me!" Jimmy consumed his two shots quickly, followed by everyone else. After that, shots kept coming, until everyone was pretty tipsy; Brian was hanging on Charlie, who was giggling furiously. Matt was ordering the drinks, and Johnny, Jimmy and Indi were challenging each other to a drinking contest.

"Alright, who evers can take the most shots without throwing up, acting stupid, or passing out, within 14 minutes wins. If I win, Johnny you have to do the penis dance, in front of Matt. And Indee... You have to give Charlie a lap dance." Jimmy grinned.

"Alright! Indi, you have to grab one of the guys' balls and announce to the bar they are yours; and Jim, you've got to act flaming gay, ordering fruity drinks and everything, for the whole night if I win!" Johnny slurred.

"Fine, if I win, Jimmy you have to make out with Matt for 20 seconds--"

"With tongue?" He asked.

"Oh yes, with tongue. And Johnny you have to propose to Zacky, and confess you love for him." I heard their bet. I tried to protest but, they already shook on it...I'm screwed.

After about ten minutes, Indi was womping their asses, She was four shots ahead of them, and they already started acting dumb. "Time!" Charlie shrieked.

"What now bitches!" Indi did a little victory dance then glared at her loosing opponents, with a wicked grin.

"I call fors a rematch!" Jimmy slurred.

"Nope, Johnny go confess!" She snapped. The short shit wobbled up to me, and placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Zachary Jonathon Baker, I love you. Will you do the honors of Marrying me?" He clumsily got down on one knee.

"uh-hu—h.” I weirded out, only a little though.

“Yay!” He jumped up, hugged me then planted his lips against mine. OK, it had just gotten weirder. I pushed him away, and then we both turned to our table.

“So when’s the day?” Gates grinned.

“Fuck you!” Johnny spat.

“Oh Jimmy!” Indi sang. He nodded his head then turned to Matt, placed his palms on either side of Matt’s head and pressed his lips against Matt’s, then slipping his tongue into Matt's mouth. I don't know what's worse, they are actually doing this, or Jimmy was into it. But I think the alcohol was affecting him. Everyone was laughing hysterically, even me.

"Time!" Indi said, letting the guys move from each other. Matt's face twisted in disgust, and then he pushed Jimmy away and wiped the spit off his mouth.

"Gross! Jimmy I'm going to so get you for that!" Matt growled while chugging a beer.

"What! It was Indi's idea!" Jimmy raised his arms in defense, as Matt shot Indi a glare, even thought she was grinning.

Not very long after that there was the vibrato of a guitar, Indi's eyes flew to the stage, when she grabbed my hand; "Come on Zacky!" She squealed as she pulled me to the front of the stage.
"♪Shout At The Devil!♪" The curtains dropped as the band started to play Shout At The Devil. I could tell Indi was happy to see Motley up close; she was dancing, and singing to all the words. She looked great, as the stage lights hit her face; right then and there I wanted to kiss her so badly; but I mustn’t. I then heard revving of motorcycles as Crue started up with ‘Girls, Girls, Girls.’ Indi began swinging her hips and dance to the music. This just wasn’t fair, she looked so hot; I just wanted to plant my lips against hers, though not in front of Sixx or Matt; that would be screaming for disaster.

Once the show was over, after the two other bands, Guns ‘N’ Roses and some other local band, which wasn’t that great anyways. Matt sang a bit with G ‘N’ R and now it’s just the DJ playing music. We all were chilling in the booth, talking. “That show was so awesome!” Indi said to Nikki who was sitting across from her.

“Thanks.” Nikki smiled, Tommy and Vince went off to pick up on chicks, and Mick went home. “Are you Drunk Miss Lizvett?” The Headmaster asked.

“No…maybe. Oh Ma God!” The girl shrieked, “this is my Jam!” ‘Wild Thang’ by Ton Loc came on to the speakers. “Dance with me Sullivan!” She slurred then pulled Jimmy off the seat. I instantly felt a pang of jealousy.

“But I don’t wanna!” Jimmy whined.

“Fine then, Baker, come!” She dragged me off the seat and pulled me to the dance floor.

She grinded her butt against my groin, which gave me quite a jump with each movement, I had to refrain myself from letting out a moan. Can I tell you how much of a torture this is? It is unbearable; I’ve never gotten this turned on by a girl, this is just unnatural for me. Indi turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck; I place my hand on her hips following the motion of them. This just seemed so right to me, just so perfect and right.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahaha wow! Our lovely Indi is silly drunk. I'm sorry if you don't like Matt and Jimmy making out. Personally I think it would be totally hott.... But I have nothing against anything that was stated in this. This is all fanfiction.
PLEASE.... Comment if you want to find out what is next :) and I can tell you it is something GOOD!! I'll put a Zacky in your closet for Valentimes day ;P and he'll be naky hahaha :D lol Also if you have any wicked sick Ideas please message or comment on that and I will soooooo put it in one way or another :D Love you alls!!!! *kisses* haha
~Cassie