Status: In Full swing!

Your Pain Is What We Desire

Ch. 6

"So... I noticed Zacky was all over you, at the club the other night." Charlie smiled, as we were walking to the weight room that Sunday morning.

"You noticed that?" I felt blood rushing to the tip of my ears like a thermometer at boiling point.

"Oh yeah. Honey, even Brian noticed. Hey didn't want to say anything, especially since Sixx and Shads were near by."

"Can I tell you something? But you have to not tell anybody!" I said.

"Not a soul. Cross my heart and hope to die, let the devil spit in my eyes." She crossed her heart with her fingers.

"OK, well yesterday morning, I went to the pool for a swim and well I was...naked. And I didn't know someone was in there, so I continued doing laps. The the guy jumps in naked and swims towards me. When his head pops out of the water," I hushed my voice, "I realized it was Zacky."

"Oh! My! God! You saw Coach V. naky!" She squealed.

"Shh... But anyways, we were surprised by each other the we kissed--"

"Who kissed who? You kissed him? Or he kissed you?"

"Mutual! Then Shads comes in, and I hide in the locker room. Then when Shads left, Zacky got mad at me, and told me to leave." I said.

"Oh! So that is why you were upset!"

"Yeah. So...You and Gates seeing each other?"

"Yeah... But you can't tell anybody! Not a Soul!" She warned.

"Pinky swear!" I smiled. "Cross my heart and hope to die, stick Shadows' penis in my eyes!" That caused her to bust up laughing hysterically as we entered through the doors of the gym halls walking to the weight room.
There was the clinking of the weights being moved around, which means somebody there. "perfect." I groaned, as I got a view of Shads and Zacky incline bench pressing. "310. That's impressive." I said, letting the two know they weren't the only ones in the room. Shads racked the weights before Zacky looked up from spotting.

"Thanks Miss Lizvett?" Shads said awkwardly. "What're you doing doing here?"

"Well... Since Charlie and I totally pigged out last night, we need to burn off the calories." I smiled.

"OK?" Matt rolled his eyes then went to go do Preaches. I walked over to a bench and began loading weights. Charlie left to go run on the treadmill.

"Hey can someone spot for me?" I asked. Zacky looked up and starting walking towards me.

"235, that's pretty impressive. I didn't know you lift weights." He smiled slightly.

"Thanks. It's just how I work out." I shrugged, before I positioned myself on the bench, and curled my finger around the bar.

"Ready, One, two, three." Zacky helped me lift the weights off the rack, I held it up for a few seconds before releasing, and lifting it again. "One!" I continued for about twenty reps before I had finished. "Great job Miss Lizvett." He placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks." I smiled back at him, hiding the sadness that was shielding behind my eyes. Why is he acting as if we hadn't become friends. It's like he doesn't care at all. I felt my phone vibrate in the pocket of my sweat pants. I pulled it out and looked at the text, which it was from Jimmy.

You're doing great! Zacky will fall head over heels for you!

I looked towards the door and see him peeking around the frame. I rolled my eyes then went to do curls. 'Damn mother fucker. He thinks he can act as if nothing has happened!' I thought.
The anger giving more strength and energy. I am really glad I am doing curls 'cause if Zacky was near I would have more thank likely end up pommeling his ass right then and t here.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this one is hella short and I'm sorry :,( But I figure this will be a great place to stop. :D Please comment!