Status: In Full swing!

Your Pain Is What We Desire

Ch. 8

This kiss progressed into something firy, something pationate, their lips smoldered together in nothing that could described the fury and building desire that was now released. Zacky's hand trailed their way to her hips as Indi kneeded his bottom lip with her teeth. Causing a growl to escape from his plush lips. Her hands went up to the back of his neck raking her slender fingers up his scalp, pulling at his ebony hair.

"Mmm... Indi!" Zaqcky moaned in her neck, breathing in the scent of her Strawberry Creme shampoo.
Begining to grip her round ass, with his left hand. Partially lifting the girl off her toes.
Zachary's hard groin pressed hard against her stomach.
Oh my. Indi thought as she moaned loudly. Zacky's right hand went under her shirt. Tracing his cool digits up her creamy abs, making Indika shudder.
"Mmm...Zacky!" Zacky gripped her round breasts, tweaking her taught, fleshy nipples to a hard peak. Struggling to pull off the Vengeance U. t-shirt she was wearing, he finally got the fabric over her head and threw it onto the floor. Indika formed a vicious smile, before plastering her wet lips, running her tongue across his bottom lip, playing with the silver hoops that adorned his perfect lips; the coach moaned loudly, as the vivacious woman placesd her palms on his chest, pushing him backwards to where the back of his knees colided with the bed as he fell backwards onto thebed with a thud.
His mouth tasted of Mountain Dew and cigarettes which is a most delicious combonation. Making Indi hunger or more. A warm feeling is bubbling up in her lower stomach full of wanton.

While straddling his legs, he reaches for his belt and pants, struggling to get the zipper down there was a rapid knock at the door.

"Shit!" Zacky's eyes widen to the size of pancakes as Indika scrambled off the bed rolling onto the floor and under the bed.

The door opened, "Hey Zacky."

"Hey Brian." Zacky's voice cracked.

"Woh! Pulling dick?" Gates laughed. Holding her breath, Indi kept as still as possible. Not wanting to alert Gates that someone else was in Zacky's room.

"Heh--no. Anyways, what's up?" Zacky sat on the bed.

"Nothing really, I don't really have anything to do right now." Brian shrugged. Looking over at the floor, he notices the Vengeance shirt is sitting on the floor, "I see Miss Lizvett gave back your shirt.

"Uh Yeah, earlier this week." Zacky shifted nervously.

Brian's phone vibrated loudly, "It's Matt. Hold on just a sec." He answered it, his stern face began to twist into a very concerned and angry look. Snapping his phone shut, his gaze turned to the coach.

"Stanz and Bateman had gotten into a brawl. Stanz is in the hospital after Bateman decided to use a padlock as brass knuckles and bashed his face in. We have to do some damage control in Sixx's office. ASAP!" Gates said in a very pissed off tone, his arms folded.

"You go, I'll be right behind you."Zacky said.

"'Kay." Indi heard the door click letting her know that Gates is gone. Rolling out from under the bed.

"Fucking kids." Zacky ran his fingers through his dark hair. His eyes averted to Indi who just stood on the other side of Zacky's bed with her breasts hanging free. Groaning loudly, he stood up and made his way overr to where Indika was standing. With his hazel eyes fixed upon Miss Lizvett's large, flawless tits. Taking both globes into his hands, Zacky nuzzled his nose against her neck, taking in her sweet scent of Strawberries and Vanilla. Placing a soft kiss along the length of Indi's neck. "I must go." A kiss. "We shall continue this very soon." He planted his lips against her soft ones before bolting out the door Leaving Indika in the room, topless and vulnerable.
With a deep sigh, Indika picked up her shirt off the floor, slipped it on and made her way out the door. Looking each way making sure no one was in presence, to see her leaving the Teacher's corridors.

~MEANWHILE~

"Zack, what took you so long?" Brian raised an eyebrow as the Gym teacher walked through the giant Mohagony doors, of the Head Master's office.

"Oh I had to just break a couple off each other. Nearly naked, heh." Zacky rubbed his arm as he stood next to Jimmy.

Nikki looked up at the seven men that stood around his office. "Gentleman, this is serious. Two incidents have happened within the last month. As you know, I do NOT tolerate any violence here." Nikki pinched the bridge of his nose. "I cannot have this kind of tarnishment on our reputation. Boys, I want this school to really live up to the rumors that have been spread across the state. This school will become hell for any juvenile delenquents that step out of line." The Headmaster's eyes narrowed to fine slits.

"With Mr. Mckenzie assault and attempting rape on Miss Lizvett has caused a few people to turn heads. And now, this shit with Bateman and Stanz has really screwed the pooch. What I'm trying to say is that parents are going to doubt us and not let their kids attend Nightmare." Matt glared. "Meaning we're fucked."

"So you're saying that the brats won't be clapping chalkboard erasers for their detentions?" Brian huffed, tilting his black fedora over his eyes.

"No. Whatever you can find that is borderline. Something that will drill it into their pint size brains of theirs. That means you, Sullivan. Do not let them off easy. They will know not to fuck with Nightmare Acadamy." Nikki's eyes scanned across the teachers that liotered around his dark office. "I will send a email to the other teachers, to let them know that the proposition is."

"What about the school Masquerade Ball?" Slash tipped his tophat, preventing it from falling off.

"Well, if the kids do not behave, Mr. Shadows and I will cancel the dance in a flash." Nikki's eyes narrowed to lines.

"Yes sir." Each one of the men responded.

"You are dismissed. Except you Baker." The men filed their way out of the office, except for the Coach.Zacky began to feel dread, as his heart thumped a million miles a minute.

"Yes sir?" Zacky stood on the other side of the mahogany desk. The Headmasterr stayed silence, filing various papers together. This caused Zacky to be even more nervous. "Sir? What is it you wanted to speak to me about?"

"Zacky, I have a proposition for you." Sixx's eyes averted up to meet Zacky's green ones. "I want you to keep an eye on Miss Lizvett, make sure she isn't in any trouble. That she is doing well in school. After what happened with Mr. McKenzie, she could be in grave danger."

"Is that all?"

"Yes, you are dismissed."

Zacky left the office with a sigh of relief. Making his way down to his room, the events that happened before Gates rudely interupted, danced across his vivid mind. Her soft skin below his touch.
With a stir in his groin, he entered his room, Indika's scent wafted it's way into his nose. Making the situation worse. Zacky locked his door, and laid on his bed and began to fix his problem, with a low grunt.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am soo sorry for the delay! But now Im back! I hope you liked this chapter :A Fucking Brian, being a cock blocker and he doesn't even know it. lolo

PLease comment! Don't be a silent readers :)