‹ Prequel: Single
Status: Fresh. Active. Final chapter in their story.

How To Hate

Dicesiete.

-Fatima-

I was pacing back and forth in my room and holding my dress. I was so nervous an it was obvious.

"Sit down before your hair falls.

I looked at Honey, she was who I chose for my maid of honor because she is the only YMCMB/Last Kings female who hasnt betrayed me.

"But I can't keep still!"

I pouted and looked down at my shoes

Just then Nicki, Kae, Toya, Reginae, Lauren, Shawna, and Ramon. Suprisingly Wayne chose Ramon as his best man. He said it was because Ramon was there to take care of me when he couldnt.

Drake, Chris, Memphitz, Twist, Bird, and Tyga suits had a different color pallet. I let Wayne deal with what the guys where wearing and their suits and Me and the wedding planner did everything else.

"You ready?"

I took a couple deep breaths and grabbed Ramon's hand. He wrapped his arns around me giving me a hug as everybody else left the room.

"I'm so happy for you Teemy"

"I love you Romie and I'm so glad I met you in Cali!"

I gave him a hug and held back my tears so I didnt mess up my makeup.

Ramon walked me downstairs and to the doors before he went and got in line.

I really wish my parents could be here but I know they are looking down on me and are so proud.

I took a deep breath the music started and everyone walked in, in order.

The music stopped and a whole new song started.
 
The doors opened and everyone stood up as I slowly walked down the isle.

I was happy, nervous, sad, confused all at once.

I finally reached Wayne an he grabbed both of my hands as I stood infront of him.

***45 minutes later***

"I now pronouce you Mr. and Mrs. Dwayne Carter."

Everyone stood up and clapped their hands as me and Wayne walked down the isle and across the hall into the reception area.

Wayne grabbed me amd kissed me while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I love you. And now you are mine forever."

Farah, Zavier, and Jaeda walked in and gave us a hug.

This is my happily ever after.