‹ Prequel: Single
Status: Fresh. Active. Final chapter in their story.

How To Hate

Dos.

-FATIMA-

We are leaving now, the kids have their ice cream. They better not mess up my car either! -Trigga

You love us ! -LABaby

I got in my car and started toward my house.

Meet me tonight at Xklusivee -YourOnHerTwista

We'll see -LABaby

I backed into the driveway and walked in my house to see Trey and the kids already there.

"Mommy! Uncle Tey got us ice cream and he gave us money see!"

They both held out their hands to show me they each had 3 dollars.

"Oh! Yall big ballas now?"

"I always ball"

I laughed and rolled my eyes at Zavier.

"You better go put it up somewhere for later"

They both ran upstairs while laughing.

"How'd it go?"

I sighed then plopped down on the couch next to Trey.

"Twist wants me to meet him and who knows who else at Xklusivee tonight."

"Soooo, I guess you need a babysitter?"

"I don't even know if I'm going."

Trey looked at me and smiled.

"You know you're going."

Tiny is dropping me off at your house in like 5 mins -NAE&DARVI12.22<3

Nae, would you mind watching the kids tonight..? If not its fine -LABaby

Of course -NAE&DARVI12.22<3

"Looks like I got a babysitter, if Nae comes open the door please. Imma go get ready."

I hopped up the steps and went in my room, picking out everything before hopping in the shower.

I washed my hair and body then got out and wrapping a towel around me, I blow dried my hair and flattened it then started getting dressed.

I put on my shoes and walked downstairs to see Nae reading Zavier and Farah a story on the couch.

"Hey Nae!"

"Hey Tima!"

She got up giving me a hug and a kiss on my cheek.

"Just have them in bed by 7:30."

I looked at the clock seeing it was 5

"There are numbers on the fridge, where you can order. But, theres also food you can cook. Their pajamas are sitting on their beds. Make sure they brush their teeth before they go to sleep. Only one sweet before bed. An-"

"Ma."

I looked at Reginae, who had gotten into the habit of calling me mom.

"I got it. Go!"

I smiled kissing her on her cheek, then doing the same to Zavier and Farah.

"Be good!"

I left out shutting the door and taking a deep breath.

I put on the leather jacket I had in the car and got in and just sat there thinking.

Do I really want to do this?

Am I ready to let all this drama back into my life?

I started the car before I could talk myself out of it and headed towards the highway.

Xklusivee was about 35 minutes from my house, but at the rate my mind was going it felt like 2 hours.

I finally got there and the place was packed.

I walked straight to the front and ignored all the looks I got from wannabes and hoes.

"Fatima, where have you been baby girl?"

"Out Ramon, Out."

Yeah the bakery guy from my restaurant is also a bouncer at Xklusivee.

"Well come on baby girl. Bout time you put the kiddies to bed and came out to play."

He whispered something to the other bouncer and then grabbed my hand leading me in.

I have to say Ramon was looking good tonight.

He was wearing a black button down shirt, some dark washed jeans, and a diamond necklace. The first 3 buttons on his shirt were undone exposing the top of his chest.

He led me over to the bar.

"She wants a Angel with Wings"

"Uhm, I have to drive home."

He just smiled and changed the subject.

"So what is boss lady doing at one of the grimiest, sexual clubs in LA? And all by yourself?"

"If you must know, I'm here to meet with someone."

I grabbed my drink from the bar and took a sip.

Vodka, Ciroc, and Red Bull.

"Oh really now? Well do you think they would mine if I dance with you?"

I laughed and pretended to think about it.

"I guess I can squeeze you in."

I grabbed his hand and lead him to the dance floor just as Headboard by Hurricane Chris and Mario came on.

I don't really know what happened but he ended up against a pillar and we were basically dry humping.

"Fatima."

I looked back and saw Nicki standing there with Drake right next to her, and their smiles were fake as hell.

I looked at Ramon and smiled.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow and you better not be late cause I'll know why this time."

He laughed and gave me a light kiss on my cheek.

"Ok baby girl."

I looked back at Nicki and gave her the same fake smile she was giving me.

"Drizz! Nick! I missed you guys!"

They each gave me a hug and Nicki smile flattened a little.

"Wayne wants to talk to you."

I nodded.

He couldn't even come talk to me himself, he sent his 'messagers'

"Where's he at?"

Drake pointed up and I saw him on the second floor of the club with a cup in his hand and mad girls around him.

I rolled my eyes and headed upstairs and towards Wayne.

"Hey everybody."

I got a chorus of heys, wassups, and sup mas, and a couple of head nods.

"Yes Wayne?"

"Who is that dude you was on?"

"Who? Ramon?"

"I guess, if that's the dude you was just dancing with."

"He works at Zarah. Why is it your business?"

"If he is around my kids alot, I have the right to meet him."

"You also have the right to go jump off a bridge but sadly you haven't worked out that right."

"Look. I don't want to fight. I'm sorry."

"And I'm fine as hell nice to meet you."

I heard someone say 'Yes you are' behind me.

"Can we meet the tomorrow so I can see the kids, maybe?"

"I dunno."

"What-"

My phone rang cutting him off.

The kids got to bed a little late but they drew some pictures they said they want to give to dad. -NAE&DARVI12.22<3

Its good......and yeah, tell them i think i can make that happen -LABaby

"Wayne you are to lucky your kids have a bigger heart than I do. For some reason they want to see their bitch ass daddy and I always give my kids what they want."

"Look can we just cut out the anger and little comments?"

"Can you fix my heart?"

"Look-"

"I didn't think so. Just be at Zarah at 12 tomorrow."

I walked downstairs and back towards the bar.

"Angel, fuck the wings. On the rocks"

The bartender laughed and quickly made my drink before handing it to me.

"Come on baby girl. Lemme take you home."

I nodded at Ramon and handed him my purse, which had my car keys in it.

Before I walked away I am sure I heard him say

"Lemme love you."