‹ Prequel: Single
Status: Fresh. Active. Final chapter in their story.

How To Hate

Cinco.

-FATIMA-

Its been a week since the day at the restaurant and Wayne has really put forth an effort with the kids.

He was either over here or asked me to meet him somewhere so he could see the kids.

"MAMA!"

"Heyy Rah. Wassup?"

"Da-"

"Daddy took us to zoo!"

"Oh really Zavier?"

"Mhmm"

"Go put on the clothes mommy put on your bed please"

"Ok."

Wayne had invited me and the kids to the YMCMB dinner and since I was once apart of it, Wayne thought it was only right that I see whats been going on.

"You look nice"

"Thanks"

He was wearing a plan black polo, some white cargo pants and white nikes.

"You too."

Farah come down stairs first pushing her curly hair out of her face. Reginae doing her hair only lasted 3 days before it curled up again.

"Come here Rah, let mommy do your hair."

I grabbed the bobby pins and a comb and sat down while we waited for Zavier.

After about 3 failed attempts at trying to get her hair to listen and stay in the twist, I grabbed some moose and a rubber band.

"There, all done"

Just as I finished Zavier finally walked down the steps with some sunglasses and his chain on.

"Just like your father little boy"

He just smiled and followed Wayne out of the house.

I grabbed my key then locked the door behind me.

We were going in Wayne's car then we were dropping off Farah and Zavier at Ramon's house (The kids were spending the night, their bags were in Wayne's trunk) before going to Xklusivee.

I helped Farah and Zavier get buckled in their seats then hopped in the front seat.

"Dad, can you turn radio on?"

"Ok, Mrs. Carter."

Everytime Wayne called Farah Mrs. Carter she would laugh and giggle to herself.

"Yeah, Yeah, Call Steve-O"

I laughed at Zavier as he chopped up Wild Boy by MGK.

A commercial came on, I ignored it until they said my name.

"-I repeat Fatima is having a comeback concert in two weeks at Landdon Park. Tickets are on sale on my website. Be there or be square cause that girl can sang yall!"

I looked at Wayne.

"That's all Bird."

I rolled my eyes and folded my arms.

We got to Tune Bar and I got out then helped Farah and Zavier.

I grabbed their hands and walked in after Wayne. As usual they rented out the whole restaurant and were sitting at a big table at the far back.

Chris looked up at me and he looked so tired and sick but when he saw me the biggest smile broke out on his face and he dropped everything before coming and giving me the biggest hug.

"Tima, I missed you."

"Hey Breezy."

I gave him a kiss on the cheek then did the same to Chuckee, Twist, and Za.

"And if it isn't Mr. Tyga Tyga with the album out."

"Hey girl"

He gave me a hug and smacked my ass.

"Hey now. Kids around Tyga"

That turned everyones attention to Farah and Zavier.

"Drake. Nicki."

I left their greeting at that and went over hitting Bird in the back of the head.

"Comeback concert huh?"

He just smiled hugging me and kissing me on the cheek.

"We'll talk."

I went back to Farah and Zavier.

"Everyone these are the twins. Farah and Zavier. Farah and Zavier. These are Uncle Chuckee, Uncle Twist, Uncle Bird, Uncle Za, Uncle Chris, Uncle Ty, Uncle Mack, Uncle Good, and Uncle Drake. Then there's Aunt Shanell, Aunt Nicki, and?"

"Oh my bad Fatima this is Honey Cocaine or Sochitta. I just signed her to my Last Kings lable."

"Nice to meet you. Farah and Zavier, thats Aunt Honey."

They nodded even though I doubted they even remembered half of that.

I saw four seats left, which we sat in.

I sat down next to Za with Zavier on my right, then Farah sat down next to Zavier and Wayne sat next to Farah.

-WAYNE-

**AFTER DINNER**

After we dropped the kids off, we headed back to the house so Fatima could change her clothes.

"Fatima. The only girl I know who would wear a skirt, heels, AND a snapback to the club."

"Bite me."

"Ight"

I grabbed her arm and pulled her to me and lightly bite her neck, sucking on it a little bit afterwards.

"Wayne"

"Hmm"

She pulled away from me.

"Its been two years. Those high school moves don't work on me anymore"

With that she walked out the house.

"Did her ass get fatter?"

Damn, I need her.