‹ Prequel: Twin Witches I
Status: Updated very...very...slowly (sorry for that) Comment though and we will be more motivated to update! <3

Twin Witches II

Chapter 3

Chapter 3
Ivy’s POV
“Good morning Ivy, how is your mother?” Madame Sturridge asks. “Good morning Madame Sturridge and very well thank you,” I reply, while walking over to stand beside a broom. Edon soon comes and stands next to me, everyone else in the class piles in and we begin.
“Ok students today we are going to focus on restricting our heights and dodging. So when you are in the air I shall cast a simple spell that will show a kind of ruler. You may only go up twenty meters while the people behind you shoot a paralyzing spell,” Madame Sturridge says, explaining the rules.
“Ruleum emplecium!” she shouts as a sort of tape measure comes out and it stretches all the way into the clouds until we aren’t able to see it any more. I walk closer to it examining the fluorescent yellow colour of it.
“Ok students begin!” she says and suddenly everybody was struggling to get on their brooms I slid onto mine easily I kicked off of the ground and was the first person to actually get in the air, next was Edon who started casting spells at me, I dodged them easily. I flew straight up to the twenty metre mark and noticed that the rest of the class had too. They all begin casting spells at me or it seems that way because I kept on hearing the same spells being cast and soon after bright purple light fly past me. I got annoyed with it and turned around as another was being shot at me.
“Refletium!” I yelled and the purple light rebounded off of me and back onto the boy that cast it he froze in his spot and soon fell to the ground. Lucky for him, Madame Sturridge put a safety spell on the grounds.
****
Soon the lesson was over and we had lunch I ran over to Oak and Gwen who both had a potion in their hands presumably, from Miss Snipe.
“Hey what you got there?” I ask.
“Truth potion,” Oak replied plainly.
“Oh lets use it on Janie,” I say.
“Yes why didn’t I think of that?” Gwen replies. “This is going to be interesting.”
“Quick she’s going,” Oak says I run over with the vial in my hand and pour it over her food. I run back and begin to talk to the girls so that Janie doesn’t suspect anything. I look over to her table and see her eyes turn a lime shade of green and she runs over to Gwen I put my phone on record.
“Omigawd, don’t tell my friends but I totally use them, I don’t like any of them! For reals!” she exclaimed. By the looks of everyone none of us was surprised. “But I really do miss Oak. I mean she was the best friend I ever had and now she’s gone because of you!” she glared as she told Gwen. I saw out of the corner of my eye Oak rolling her eyes. “Oh and Ivy… Honestly I think she’s really cool, don’t tell her because she totally hates me!! I’m only mean to her because she deserves it even though she is total a rebel! I always regret all those things I say to her, but she has better insults, which hurt so much, so I try not to think about it! I really wish we could become friends but she probably thinks I’m not her style!”Janie confessed to Gwen, as if I wasn’t there but at that moment in time only for a short second I really did feel sorry for her. Then her eyes flashed green and she was back to normal. “What the hell…” I said. Janie’s face turned into the same shade as her streaks and she just slapped her hands on her mouth and ran. I bursted out laughing at the look on her face forgetting my flash of guilt from before.

“What in the world was that?” asks Gwen. “Three of her biggest secrets,” Oak answers almost immediately. “Oh and how juicy they are,” I laugh, cackling madly. “And she LIKES you!” exclaims Gwen. “And I have it all taped!” I say.
“My revenge will come from that little troll for calling me gothy-mc-goth-goth…” I mutter darkly.
****
“Hey guys I have perfected my plan,” I say running up to Oak and Gwen.
“Ok it doesn’t include getting you, Janie or us expelled does it?” Oak says to me.
“No, although it does include me sneaking into the office and get a hold of the speaker,” I say.
“Be careful,” Gwen says.
“What are you talking about? You guys are part of my plan! I need a distraction, duh,” I say.
“WHAT??!!”They exclaim simultaneously.
“I said I need a distraction, I need enough time to put vomiting potion into the office lady’s coffe then that I can fix the morning announcements to my liking (but not to Janie’s) and voila! Revenge is mine,” I say plainly.
“Seriously, that’s not all there is. Another minor prank I’m going to pull on Janie in gym, to humilate her even more. But that’s later today, I’ve got to do the other one first,” I say. I soon get a slight prickling sensation on my neck and chills down my spine making goosebumps appear on my arms and legs. A boy no older than us walks along the stone pathway towards the office. He looks really familiar and I don’t know why but I have a really bad feeling about this.
****
I watch as the mean office lady runs out of her small box of an office to go vomit uncontrollably. At the right moment, I sneak into her office and wait exactly one minute until it is nine o’clock on the dot. I turn the microphone on and clear my throat.
“Hello students, Today we will have a small change in the morning announcements; Instead we shall all listen to Janie silverware speak.” I pull out my phone and press play to her confessions.
It was music to my ears listening to her confessions over again. As soon as they finished I heard a loud round of laughter coming from outside I walk out of the office, head held high and hope that the lady doesn’t notice. Well once she is finished barfing at least.
****
I could not wait for sport because Janie had to get changed. (Alright, know how off that sounds…) I snuck into her locker with my itching powder in one hand and grabed her bra and underwear and saturated them in the stuff then poured the rest into her sport clothes.
It was a hilarious sport lesson because she couldn’t stop scratching herself, especially her boobs I could not stop laughing. I had Miss Smithing on the floor laughing because of it and Janie running out crying. It… was… perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok sorry to all our readers ive had school hit me hard in the last few weeks and thats why i havent had time to write but im going to try and get back on top of things
please comment wed love to hear feedback