Status: after this is a one direction fan fiction sequel

How.

Won't Back Down

"What's this?" my friend Alex said as she was shuffling around on my bookshelves, now pulling out an old journal. I don't even remembering having that journal! It looked so ancient! 

"I don't know what does it say on the front?" I ask curious of what the raggedy journal said and how it got here!

"Sammi Jordan,  2011-2012 School Year Diary" she says with a smirk then opening the journal. I sprinted across my room and ripped the journal out of her hands! "What! What could be so bad about it?" she asked.

"It has all my mistakes from 8th grade in there!" I yelled shoving it in a fire-proof safe in my room.

"That was 5 years ago! We're freakin' seniors!! Class of 2016! Who cares about your mistakes from 8th grade?" she asked practically yelling at me. 

"I think its time for you to leave Alex" I say, straining to stay calm.

"Make me!"she shot back.

"LEAVE, ALEXANDRA!" I yell pointing to the door.

"I refuse!" she said simply. With that I went to my desk and pressed the security button on the underside. About 20 seconds later two buff and burly men took Alex out of my room. Yes, my home has security guards with it and also it was HUGE. My parents were hardly ever home. My mom was a music producer, so she was in San Diego a lot. And my dad is a movie director/writer so he is in Los Angeles a lot. so I'm home alone. When I have friends over, security comes, too in case of emergencies, like this. 

Once she was gone and my door was shut, I automatically opened up my safe and got out the journal. I hugged it like there was no tomorrow. I missed this thing, it had my life with Josh in it. But I thought I threw it away? I guess I thew it in a moving box on accident because I couldn't see through all the tears. I thought we were forever, but I learned my lesson! don't think we broke up because I was moving, no I was just house upgrading! I was still going to the same school as before. He said we just 'grew apart'. Now, looking at this journal again, i started to cry and kept crying for a good half hour. Then I got up the courage to reading it. 

Bad choice.

I cried my self to sleep that night.
I was still in love with Josh Graham.
♠ ♠ ♠
~written by PS_itsbrooke~(:
~edited by PS_itssammi24~(;