Status: after this is a one direction fan fiction sequel

How.

Get back in my life

when i woke up i felt something holding me. it felt weird last night felt like a dream. i mean Tyler spending the night? it was too weird. but when i opened my eyes it wasn't a dream! it was josh! josh was cuddling me while he was asleep. i was in Josh's arms. it had to be a dream so i could do what ever i wanted to right? so i woke him up! when i felt his arms this dream felt real but it was just a dream! so i woke him up and as he opened his eyes my hands went up to cradled his face. then i leaned in placing his lips on min kissing him, he kissed back. i could feel his kiss, that doesn't happen in dreams! OH MY GAW! I'M FREAKING AWAKE! I REALLY KISSED HIM THIS WASN'T A DREAM! but he was still kissing me back! WHAT THE HELL?!?1? i pulled away fast and got out of bed! standing up in shock!

"I'm iii-- i'm so---" i stuttered  "I'm so sorry i didn't mean to kiss you!" i said apologizing for kissing him?

"SAM, it's fine. but i don't regret kissing you back, so i hope you don't regret kissing me." josh said now standing up too on his side of the bed.

"but i thought you had a whor--- i mean girl friend" oh god! i didn't mean to say whore! luckily i didn't say the whole word he would have been pissed off at me!   

"what do you mean whore? Meagan was not a whore!" he said in her defense!  

"umm did you know she cheated on you with like 20 other guys?" i said with sass!

"no." he said shortly" but we broke up anyway" he said shortly after

"Okay, breakfast?"I ask him