Sequel: My Only One

Remembering Sunday

Baby I'm Fine

I woke to the sound of my alarm. i got up and showered and get dress and did my hair & make up. i grabbed my messenger bag that all my song stuff and slipped my phone in there and i brushed my teeth.

"WAKE UP CALL" Ales said knocking on the door.

I rinsed out my mouth and opened the door. "I'm almost ready!" i go to the bathroom and sprays on my perfume, Beyonce's Heat, and i skipped out, "M'kay I'm ready!"

"Okay" Alex said staring at my arm. I noticed him looking at my arm. We leave to get some coffee and got a taxi to the studio, "Why Des?" Alex asks.

"Why What?" I said hoping he wasn't asking about my arm.

"The cuts on your arm." Alex says.

"They're so many reasons. I said.

"I Just don't understand why." He said.

"Alex...Please." I said looking out the window.

"Okay fine," He says "It hurts to see someone i know so hurt."

"ALEX!" I said rising my voice.

"Sorry," Alex said.

We arrived at the studio and Alex started recording some of the songs he had already written. He was singing a slow song. and i was tapping my pencil on my notebook. Alex comes outta the booth.

"Hey Des, Can you sing this one part?" Alex asks.

"Sure" i said and went into the booth and started to sing. "I broke you down. I made you cry. I wasnt aiming for hurt but it happen. Now This lump in my throat is holding in my apology."

Alex nods and i come outta the booth, "That was good." he said glancing up from the song he was reading and looks back down at the song.

"Eeeh The lyrics were good. My singing...not so much!" I said.

"These are amazing Des." Alex said.

"Wrote most of them in rehab..." i admitted.

"Really? They are all amazing." Alex said.

"They aren't that good" I said.

"You have talent, Des." He says.

"Well..." i said "Shall we get started on the rap song?"

"Yeah," he said "Need anything to inspire you?"

"Nah I'll be fine" I said "So a stereotypical rap song or something different?"

"Umm how about we both write a song then we'll collaborate them together after wards?" he asked.

"Sure" I answered.

Me and Alex both wrote our rap songs and we read over eachs other.

"Haha" Alex exclaimed. "This is good!"

"Yours is awesome too" i said.

~10 pm~

"Wow that was a long day." i said

"Yeaaah but you did good on the songs" Alex said.

"No didnt" I said.

We got in a cab and we're on the way back to the hotel.

"I'm sorry Jack hasnt asked you yet," Alex said.

"It's fine. i really dont care." i said looking out the window.

"You do care" he says.

"When i was 14 i had a really bad break up with the most perfect guy. i cutted for like 2 weeks straight everyday." I said

"Oh...Do you still cut?" he asked.

"Yes." i mumbled.

"Jack is gonna be divested," he said.

"Why would Jack care?" i asked.

"Des, he wont shut up about how great you are," Alex confesses.

I smile to myself, "he doesn't"

"Yeees he does Des." Alex said smiling.

I started to blush a bit, Knowing the fact Jack liked me as much as i liked him. "He's amazing..So are you."

"Thanks Des." he said. He moved his hand to my knee and squeezed it lightly.

We get back to the hotel and we sneak into our rooms. i get in my pj's and sits down on my bed and plays on my laptop. There was a slight knock on the door. I get up and open the door to Jack in his PJ's. "What Jack?"

"Desty, I missed you." he said hugging me.

I giggled and pulled him inside and closed the door quietly. "I missed you too" i said. I pulled to my bed and we snuggled and watched Netflix on my laptop. We fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
No. I'm not Emo in Real Life...Just in the story....dont tell me grow up or get over my self...i cant so fuck off.