Sequel: My Only One

Remembering Sunday

One Day It's Heaven, One Day It's Hell.

I woke up and yawned. Aria was up talking to Matt Flyzik.

"Morning Destery," Flyzik said looking over at me. He was wearing his Mickey Mouse ears.

"Heeey Flyzik." I said "Was someone sleeping in my bed last night?"

"I dunno. I just woke up like an hour ago." Aria says.

"It was Jack. We couldn't find him and Alex said he was with you, so we had to carefully wake him up," Flyzik said.

I blush and look down, "I'm a heavy sleeper, so it wouldn't had bugged me,"

"Oh. So do you girls want to go to Disney?" Flyzik said bouncing a bit.

"Sure," Aria said "Give Des Time to get ready."

"Okay just knock on my door and I'll be there," Flyzik said leaving.

I got up and took a shower and got ready and grabbed my purse.. "Ooookay let's go to Disney with Flyzik"

"Mmmm'kay" Aria says.

We go to Flyzik's room and then we all headed off to Disney. We laughed and road rides and me and Aria took pictures of Flyzik smiling.

I stopped at the pond, "Cleagan???"

"He's dead Des!" Aria said and laughed.

"Nooooooooo!" i said and laughed. Flyzik looked at us like we were werid.

~Time: 8pm! Location: Gift Shop!~

"Have It, have it," Flyzik said going down the row of Mickey's "Need to replace this one" grabbing it off the shelf.

Aria laughed and picked up a princess crown. I picked up a Winnie the Pooh bear and laughed. We paid went to the hotel.

We get back to the hotel and we went to our rooms.

"uuuugh!" i said as i was reading a text from Jack.

"What did he say?" Aria asked coming outta the bathroom in he pajamas.

"They'll be back any minute" i said.

"Yay!" Aria said.

i rolled my eyes and go to the bathroom and change into my pajamas and climbed into my bed under the covers?

"Tired" Aria said.

"Yeah its been a long." i said cuddling my new teddy bear.

"Awwwh. Poor kiddo." Aria said jokingly.

i rolled my eyes and laughed "Yep"

There's a knock on the door and Aria opens it, "Hey Boys."

"Hey Love" Alex said and kisses Aria.

Jack squeezes his way past them and lies down carefully next to me "Desty?"

I roll over to face him "Hi Jack." still holding my teddy bear.

He smiles, "Heard you and Aria had a long day with Flyzik?"

"Mhm" i said and we looked over in Alex and Arias who wasnt there anymore. "Geeze"

Jack Laughs, "Can i crash here tonight?"

"Yeah of course" i said yawning.

Jack gets up and kicked off his shoes and starst to undo his belt and jeans "Is it okay"

I noded and hids my face under the covers.

Jack pulls down his pants slipping them off "Dammit! My contact stuff is in my room."

"Maybe Flllyzik has some" i said.

"Maybe" Jack said and leaves to get stuff for his contacts.

I sighed happily and i cuddled my teddy bear. I got up and cracked the door open for Jack and gets back in bed. A few minutes later Jack walks in and I giggle.

"What?" Jack asked.

"You look uber cute in your glasses," I said.

"Shut Up" he said and crawls under my bed sheets. i giggles slightly, "I like waking up knowning i slept next to you," i said cuddling into his holding my teddy bear.

Jack smiles "I like waking up to your pretty face" he said taking off his glasses and puts them on the table by the bed. We snuggle and fall asleep.