Sequel: My Only One

Remembering Sunday

Finally (The Last Chapter)

Everyone was taking the day off. All the couples went off to spend the day together. Since Me and Jack didn't have a special someone we decided to go do the Walk of Fame. Jack and I walked down and looked at the Stars. camera were flashing taking pictures of us.

"Oh what the hell!" Jack says.

"Jack It's fine It's not like we are together or anything," I said.

"Damn Destery I want to be with you but like i said at the interview I dont have the balls to ask you out," He said.

"Wait....Is that you asking me?" I said.

Jack smiled, "Yes it is" grabbing my hand.

"Awh Boo!" i said lacing out fingers together, "yes."

"Desty!" He said and kisses me.

I kiss him back and cameras flashing. We ignored the camera and started to walk to a restaurant.

I mumbled to myself, "One of those cameras had a TMZ sticker on it"

Jack squeezes my hand, "We'll tell everyone to turn on TMZ tonight i guess."

"Awh! That's such a romantic way to tell people" i said.

~9pm~

"Des why are you watching TMZ?" Aria asked.

"Ssssh!" I said. Aria sat down next to me and watched it with me.

"We Got Jack Barakat and his new girlfriend on tape of him asking her out on the Walk of Fame," one of the girls on TMZ says.

"Really?" the main guy says.

"Yeah it was quite cute" the girl said.

~They play the clip~

"OMG DES!" Aria screams and hugs me and i hug her back. I turned off the TV and we went to bed.

~The Next Morning~

I woke up and saw a note Jack had left me.

The Note:

Hey Babbbby. Thank God you are heavy sleeper cuz I would have woken you up giving you a good morning kiss before leaving to go to the studio. I love you lots! Happy we are together finally. Sorry it took me so long.
Loooooooove xoxxxo,
Jack
P.S. Love it when you call me boo! xP <3
♠ ♠ ♠
I am smiling typing this! I love TMZ so that is why one of the cameras will always say TMZ on it!
Thats the end of the story! i hoe Y'all enjoyed it! Sorry i ended it so early. I'm not good at writing romance stories. i hope the ending was cute! Thanks Y'all who read my story! Read my other ones!