Sequel: My Only One

Remembering Sunday

New Cars

I wake up on the couch and I hear talking and laughter in the kitchen. So i stretched and walk into the kitchen.

"Morning Sunshine!" Aria said handing me a cup of Joe.

"Morning," I said taking the cup and i look over at Jack and Rian and shrug "Morning boys"

"Morning Dest" Rian said smiling.

"No Offense due but the sun is shining off our teeth into my eyes" I said then takes a sip.

Rian laughed, "Sorry about that Dest"

Jack got up and wraps his arms around me from behind, "Morning Desty"

"See I told you Rian!" Aria said.

"That's so strange!" Rian said.

"What?" Jack said?

"Nothing" Rian said taking a sip of coffee.

I shrugged Jack off and sips my coffee, "mmm" i said enjoying the cup.

Jack just smiled, "So Home Alone tonight Desty?"

I shrugged still tired, "Yeah" i said drinks the last bit of my coffee and sets the empty cup down on the counter and yawns. "Imma go shower."

"Alrighty Des" Aria said smiling and i walked upstairs.

"Jack, Do you like Destery?" Rian asked.

Jack shrugged, "She's Nice"

"I didn't asked if she was nice." Rian said

"I dunno why?" Jack questions.

"Do you not see what you do?" Aria asks tempted to slap Jack.

'What do you mean?" Jack said slightly confused.

"You always wrap your arms around her. You can be frowning then you see her...instasmile" Aria said.

Rian nods, "It's true Jack"

"So?" Jack said.

I walk after I was done showering and had gotten dressed in my green sundress. "What goes on people?"

Aria smiled. "Nothing Des. You look pretty today!"

"Thank You." i said.

"Yeah you do." Rian added and nudges Jack.

"Thank You Rian." I said smiling.

"What?" Jack said to Rian then looks at me, "Damn."

"Thank You i think?" I shrug. "Aria I am hungry!"

"Here's a crazy idea. MAKE SOMETHING!" Aria said. Rian and Jack chuckles.

"Okay fine" I said grabbing the bread and puts the 2 slices in the toaster.

"Well," Rian said, "Thank you for a good morning, but I gotta go. I have to take Cassaddee shopping"

"Welcome, Have fun!" i said.

"Welcome!" Aria said. We watch Rian leave.

"Well You got plans today Jack besides our plans?" I asked him.

"Nope. Just gonna be a lazy ass today" He admits.

"Well the last bit of Me and Des stuff comes today. Wanna Help?" Aria asked.

"Not really" Jack whines.

"Alrighty" I said. The toast pops up and grabbed them put them on a plate and fixes them how i like them and starts to eat.

"So!" Jack said as i ate and Jack stares at me.

"I had fun at Warped" Aria said trying to break the tension and i nod in agreement.

"That's awesome" Jack said. "I love you new neighbors" he added

"Awh! We love you too" Aria said. I nodded still eating.

I finished eating and Jack gave Aria and I hugs and left. We got ready and left to the rest of our stuff.

"Do You think Alex will take us to get our new cars?" Aria asked.

"I dunno do i look like Alex?" I said.

"No. Smart Ass." Aria answered.

I whipped out my phone and texted Alex.

To: Mr. Hand Tattoo
Yo Dude will u take me and Aria 2 get our new cars? <3 Please?!?!?!
Sent: 8/21/12 1:21pm

From: Mr. Hand Tattoo
Sure hehe b over soon!
Received: 8/21/12 1:22pm

"He'll do it" I said to Aria.

"Yay!" Aria said and we started talking about the must have of our cars.

"Convertible, Mustang, Silver." I said.

"Oooo. Black, non convertible." Aria said. Alex knocked on the door and Aria answers it. "Hey Alex!"

"Hey Aria" He said kissing her cheek really quick and i walked to the door. "Hey Des"

"Hello Alexander!" I said smirking.

"Ready?" Alex asked and we grabbed out money real quick and nodded.

We left and went to the dealership. Aria looks at cars and I look around for a mustang. Aria finds the perfect car and takes it for a test drive. I was still looking for a mustang. Aria buys her. I found one and test drive it and buy it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Apparently i like making people shrug -_-" We have a rental car right now! sorry i know lame ending well t(-_-t)