Sequel: My Only One

Remembering Sunday

Alex and Aria are in love

Me and Aria decked out our cars. We filled it with our ATL, TRS, NSN, and Paramore CDs. I added my FTSK album.

"Alex and I are gonna go driving in my new car!" Aria said with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"Have Fun...Maybe He'll ask you out." I said.

"Do you think so?" Aria asked.

"I dunno" I answered and Aria sighed.

A couple of hours go by and Alex knocks on the door. I answered it.

"Heey..."I looked at him in a tux, "did you change plans?" I asked.

"Am I too over dressed? I mean i was gonna direct her to a fancy restaurant like really fancy." He asked.

"Let me go...tell her.." I said, "Hide in the kitchen" I walk upstairs and knock on the bathroom door, "Aria, Alex is here!"

"K one second" she opens the door and she finishes curling her hair. She is wearing a fancy blue dress. "What?"

I shake my head "Nothing" goes downstairs into the kitchen. I see Alex nervously sipping a beer.

:How does she look?" Alex asked taking a sip.

"You'll see" I said smiling and drums my fingers on the counter.

"I'm ready" Aria said as she walked through the door into the kitchen.

Alex smiles and pecks her cheek, "Perfect" take her hands "Shall we?"

Aria gets giggly and blushes slightly, "Yes Sir"

"You kids have fun," I said smiling "Have her back whenever!"

"We will" Alex said and they leave.

~With Alex and Aria~

"Duuude where are we going?" Aria said driving.

"Somewhere. Take the next left." he said.

Aria takes the next left and she watches the road, driving, "So where is it?"

"Right there" Alex said pointing to the parking lot.

"Okay" Aria pulls into the parking lot and parks. They both get outta the car and Alex leads Aria inside.

"Name?" The waiter asked.

"Gaskarth." Alex says.

"Alright." the waiter said taking them to their table.

"ooo" Aria said "Alex this is really nice" Alex and Aria took their seats.

"Would you like some wine?" The waiter asked.

"Yes!" Aria said. Alex noded. The waiter hands them menus and left to get the wine.

"Alex Why?" Aria asked.

"I don't know. I just enjoy spending time with you and I just wanted to treat you to something nice," Alex said smiling.

"Awh! You are too sweet Sir." Aria said.

"Thank You" Alex said *grinning like a fool.

"Welcome" Aria said.

The waiter comes back and opens the wine and pours some into both glasses. "Have we made dinner choices yet?" the waiter asked and puts the in the ice bucket.

"We need more time" Alex said.

"Okay I'll be back shortly" the waiter walks away.

Aria and Alex looks over the menus.

"What sounds good" Aria said biting her lip slightly.

"The lobster" Alex said looking up from his menu.

Aria cringed her nose, "Okay I know what I am getting" she said closing her menu.

"Awesome" Alex says and looks around and doesnt see the waiter, "So Where did you and Des move from?" he asked

"Not far" Aria said, "Nashville"

"Nashville?" Alex exclaimed, "That's Far!"

"Whatever you say Alexander." Aria said and a camera flashed. Alex looks over at the photographer and gives them a dirty look and rolls his eyes after seeing it someone from TMZ.

"Paparazzi" Alex said quietly and mumbles cuss words under his breath.

The waiter comes back, "You two ready?"

"Yes" Aria said, "I'll have the steak, well done."

"Okay," The waiter smirked picking up her menu, "And for you sir?"

"I'll have the lobster" Alex says and motions the waiter to come closer and slips a fiver in his pocket and whispers "Play 'Remembering Sunday' by All Time Low" the waiter nodded and picks up his menu and leaves.

"Well, This is nice" aria said.

"Yup" Alex said smirking and 'Remembering Sunday' starts to play.

"Awh I love this song!" Ara said humming along quietly.

"Cool" Alex said listening to Aria hum. "Aria?"

"Yes Alexander?" Aria says smiling.

"I know this may seem a little early and we...i really dont know a lot about you but i really like you. I was wondering if...maybe you would like to be my.....girlfriend?" Alex says nervously.

"Awwh Alex. I would love to be your girlfriend." Aria said smiling.

Alex smiles "Cool." The waiter brings them their food. They start to eat.
♠ ♠ ♠
I told my friend who betray Aria that i would make chapters about her and Alex this is one of them.
it think by far this is the longest chapter.
*Lyric from A Day Dream Away.
Fiver = a five dollar bill!