Sequel: My Only One

Remembering Sunday

Myyyy Niiiight

After Alex and Aria left I popped in Straight to DVD and made popcorn and watch STD haft way through before i hear a knock on the door and answered he door.

"Hey Gorgeous." Jack said after i opened the door.

"Hiya Jack" I said "Whats up?"

"We are watching Home Alone tonight," He said.

"Oh." I stepped to the side so Jack can some in, "I'll watch STD later."

"Oh. I can wait till after you are done." he said.

"Alright Well come in. I said and Jack walks in and i close the door, "food in the fridge" i said & walk into the living room & watches the rest of STD.

Jack gets a beer from the fridge and sits down next to me. "Wow we need to make a STD 2"

"THAT WOULD BE FUCKING AWESOME!" I said laughing.

A Jack nude scene pops up and Jack covers my eyes "You dont need to see that" he said.

"Jack...i've watched this a millions times before." I said.

Jack laughs and uncovers my eyes "Alright, I just think it's strange"

"Mmmhmm" i said. Jack pus his arm around me and i giggle and he grabs& holds my hand. STD ends i gets up and put in Home Alone and walks to the couch then takes a deep breath.

"You okay?" Jack asks?

"Been waiting for this to happen for a long time" I said in almost a whisper.

Jack smiles and pulls me down next to him, "You are adorable"

I giggle and I pressed play and snuggle into Jack. Jack puts his arms around me. We watched the movie and fell asleep while the credits were scrolling. Jack falls asleep shortly after. I wake up when i hear the door close. It was just Aria. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep. aria put a blanket over us and goes upstairs to her room.
♠ ♠ ♠
short chapter sorry