Sequel: My Only One

Remembering Sunday

Love in a Hopeless Place

I woke up and Jack awake idling playing with his hair, watching SpongeBob. I yawned quietly so I didn't startle Jack. He look down at me and smiles.

"Good Morning Beautiful. hey says and kiss my forehead, "Did I wake you?"

"Morning . No i woke myself up," I said and sit up or at least try to sit up but Jack pulls me back down and wraps his arms around me. "Jack let me goooooo i need to pee." I said.

"Alright Fine" He says and lets me go off me.

"Thank You" I said and get up and goes tot eh bathroom.

"Jack" Aria says walking into the living room, "When are you gonna ask Des out?"

"I want to wait. To see if she's gonna be worth my time." Jack says.

"Like Holly was" Aria mutters. Jack got up. "Jack..." He leaves slamming the door. Aria sighs.

I walk in after a minute. "where did Jack go?"

"Home I would imagine" Aria said.

"Did you say something to piss him off cuz i heard the door Slam?" i asked

"Dont Worry about it Destery." Aria said.

"Okay," I said and open the door and closes it and see Jack on the porch, "Jack?"

Jack quickly wipes his eyes, "Hmm?"

"You okay Sweety?" I said sitting next to him.

"Yeah I'm fine. Are you okay?" Jack said.

"Yeah." I said

"Good. I gotta go. I need to go pack. We are going to LA to work on the new record then go on tour." Jack said.

"Awwh. You should let me and Aria go on tour with you guys if the guys are fine with it." I said and kisses his cheek lightly.

Jack turns hi head at last second so i end up kissing him on the lips and he pulls back he kisses back. "Yeah I'll ask" He gets up and smiles while he walks over to his house.

"Okay" I said shoked and go inside.

" OH MG!" Aria screams and I squeal!

"Jack said they are going to LA then tour." I said.

"Why are they going to LA?" Aria asked.

"To work on the new album" I said.

"Ah! I see Did you ask if we can go with them on tour?" Aria asked.

"Yes and he said He'll ask" I said bouncing up and down.

"Mother Fucking Yes!" Aria said.

My phone beeps and I look at the message:

From Jack
Hey Love. Tell Aria to start packin'. U & Her r going w/us on tour.
Sent: 8/23/12 12:01 pm

"OMG WE ARE GOING!" I said and Aria and I fangirled and screams.

"Des You and Alex should write a song together since you write songs and all." Aria said.

"If Alex doesnt mind me helping him write a song." I said

"Write a duet for me and Alex." Aria says, "He asked me out last night"

"OMG Y DIDNT YOU TELL ME EARLIER!" I asked!

"I forgot to mention," Aria said and her phone beeped and she checked the message.

From: Alexander
He Beautiful <3 I love you lots. Happy u & Dest r coming on tour w/us. u 2 can chill w/Cass when she isnt connect to Rian's lips haha <3
Sent: 8/23/12 12:15pm

To: Alexander
Awh Sir u r 2 sweet bby.
Sent: 8/23/12 12:17pm

Aria and I started packing.

"The boys are amazin'!" i said.

"Mmmmhmmm!" Aria said in reply.