Sequel: My Only One

Remembering Sunday

LA LA BABY

We arrived at the hotel. Flyzik checked us in. Everyone got partnered and got a hotel room. Aria and I got partnered. We got out bags & went to our room.

Aria opens the door, "Oh My this is nice" and walks in.

I walk in, "Awwwwh!" I see champagne, "YAY!"

Aria giggles and pours me and her glasses, "Here you go!" she says and hands me a glass.

"Thank You" I said taking a sip.

Aria and I drank till the bottle was empty then Alex knocks on our door.

"I got it!" I get up and open the door, "Heeeey Alex!"

Alex smells the alcohol on my breath, "I can smell you two found the champagne."

"Yes Sir!" I said "So, Do you think we can write a song together?"

"Yeah Sure" Alex says.

"Wait! Why did you come over?" I asked.

"To see if you two wanted to go with Me and Jack to the bar" Alex asked.

"Yes hold on" I said.

"YES!" Aria said.

Alex laughs, "Okay Let me get Jack," he leaves to get Jack and Aria and I get our purses.

"Aria, We gotta make sure we drink to much!" I said!

"Okay" Aria says

We go to the bar with Alex and Jack. We all get beers and sits at the bar.

"Drinks are us tonight loves" Alex says

"Awwwh yay!" Aria says.

"Thank you boys!" I said

"Welcome" Jack says and takes a sip.

We drink our beer and get another round. We laughed and drinks and talked.

"Why did you two move to Baltimore?" Jack asked.

I glanced at Aria, "Well..." i started.

"We wanted to move to Baltimore because it seemed like a nice cute city to move to" Aria said and i nodded.

"Baltimore Suburbs was a charming little city to grow up in," Alex says.

"Well the fact we are grown up, we were hoping to find..." Aria said but interrupted her.

"Our true loves here" I said and Aria smiles

"Awwwh Thats cute" Alex said and pecks Aria on the lips. Aria blushes and smiles. Jack and I sat there kinda awkwardly not making eye contact.

Alex puts his arm around Aria and nudges Jack and gives Jack a look. Jack looks over at Alex and shake his head no. Alex frowns a bit and sips his beer.

"Sooo..."I was gonna ask them how they met but i then i realized i already knew the answer. "Thanks so much for helping us move in."

"Welcome" Alex said then Jack says a couple seconds later.

Alex's phone beeps and he looks ta the text

From: Mr Mickey Mouse
Dont get hammered u need 2 b bright eyed and bushy tailed 2 write songs 2morrow
Sent: 9/1/12 10:20pm

Alex smiles, "Des we got an early start tomorrow if you want to help me write a song."

"Awh Damn!. Fine!" I said.

"Desty, you write song?" Jack asked.

"Yeah but they arent to excellent" I said and my phones beeps & read the message.

From: Mr Hand Tattoo
I hope you can write a country song and a rap song. Those are our surprises for hustlers. We are gonna get Mr. Barakat and Mr. Mickey Mouse to rap.
Sent: 9/1/12 10:25pm

i chuckled and texted him back.

To: Mr Hand Tattoo
Country? Yes. As for rap we can try LOL!
Sent: 9/1/12 10:17pm

Alex read it & smiled. "Hey outta curiosity, What do you have us saved under in your phone?" Alex asked.

"Alexander and Barakitty" Aria answered.

"Mr. Hand Tattoo & Jack" I answered.

"Ohhh you like my and tattoo?" Alex asked

"Yes Sir! Aria can confirm that!" I said

"Oh yes she loves it she wants to merry it!"Aria said and i nodded.

"You two are sillah!" Alex says.
♠ ♠ ♠
Loooong chapter!