Status: if you guys like, then i will continue c:

From The Outside

Chandler's POV

Dad. Pfft. He left us. He doesn't deserve to see me. Or Zach. Or the light of day. But then again, no one cares about my opinion.

"You almost ready?" I heard from behind me.

I rolled my eyes, she'd asked me this twice before. "Can I PLEASE have some time? God you people annoy me."

"I was just asking, Chandler. Fifteen more minutes, then we have to go." She said propping herself against my doorway.

"You're actually making me waste my whole summer, aren't you?" I asked, turning around looking at her.

"It'll be fun, lighten up. Your dad misses you. And, well, he does live on a beach..."

"Oh, psh, lovely." I said sarcastically stuffing my Mickey Mouse tee in my suitcase.

"I'm getting tired of your smart mouth. It's getting old," She said, stepping towards me. "Chandler."

"And I'm getting tired of having to deal with you, Tiffany."

"Get your things together." She said, leaving my room in defeat.

I packed the rest of my things and set them out into the hallway, and caught a glance of a picture of me and dad on one of our fishing trips. I laughed a little and put it face down on the dresser.

Brian, my soon to be stepdad, was sitting on the couch watching some football game. As always.

"We're going, hun." Mom said walking over to him. They did their whole 'be safe,' and 'see you soon,' 'i love you.' deal.

I threw my suitcase in the back of the car and got in the very back seat. I scrolled through my playlists and stopped at some OneRebublic song.

We were going over a bridge, crossing a huge lake with about 16 boats on the water.

Next thing I knew, mom was waking me up. "Chandler, wake up, we're here."

I rolled my eyes. Great.

I looked at dads house and around his.. sand. He lived near a beach.. possible on one. Like mom said.

"What a nice place to spend me summer. In sand." I mumbled, stepping towards the wooden steps, and up to dad.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know its short! but its just the beginning :3 if you like it so far please comment ♥