Lily Baby.

Chapter 9

Frank’s POV

I hate to admit it but when she said she was in love, I felt really jealous. My heart skipped a beat. I know, I’m a fool, but I never expected that to happen. Donna told me she didn’t understand love. Quinn is a lucky guy- that’s for sure. I know its Quinn. She doesn’t like any other guys. They’re like best friends. I can’t see her fall for anyone else but Quinn.

It made me want to hurt Quinn. Like hurt him really bad. I know it’s wrong, but I had a moment of total madness I guess.

Lily just looked at me with this big goofyadorable look on her face, “I’m in love, Frankie!”

“With who?” I asked, frantically.

“Oh, I can’t tell you that!” she giggled, making me feel like a complete idiot.

“Oh, okay…” I mutter, as I stand up. She’s still giggling now. This is just embarrassing, “When Gerard gets back I’m gonna go home okay?”

“What? Why?” she whines suddenly, grabbing hold of me, “Don’t go Frankie!”

She started crying. Oh God don’t cry!

“Don’t cry Lily!” I said, as she threw herself at me, “its okay. I won’t go…”

“You’ll stay in house tonight?” she said, her voice muffled by my shoulder.

“Who’s house?” I asked, confused.

“My house!” she said.

“Yeah, okay…” I sighed, “But you do know I’ll have to go home one of these days?”

She laughed, pulling away from me and I sat down on the swing, rubbing my forearms.

“Cold?” she said, cocking her head to the side.

“Mmm,” I muttered, still trying to warm myself. It wasn’t this cold earlier.

She nodded and sat down gently on my lap and leaned back on me, “You warm now?”

I chuckled slightly, “Yeah, you’re a lifesaver.”

We were still like that when Gerard got back.

“Hey, guys,” he said, quietly, “Look, it’s getting late- we should head back now. You staying over again Frankie boy?”

“Ugh…” I looked at Lily, who had turned on my lap to smile at me, “Yeah, sure…”

“Awesome,” said Gee as we got up and Lily was out of earshot, “You can keep an eye on Lily and Quinn for me whilst my mom and dad’s out,” he grimaced, “We’re babysitting…”

*Timelapse*

“Quinn, put the jelly down!” I yelled in anger as Quinn and Lily ran up the stairs. I just stood in the hall peeling jelly off my shirt and trying to work out why I was there. Gerard and Mikey had gone out with Bert for a while and I was now the babysitter for two 16 year olds.

I just felt so awkward, like I shouldn’t be there.

I could hear their giggles upstairs so I slowly climbed the stairs and followed the trail of purple jelly into Lily’s room.

They were on the floor covered in jelly. I’m not gonna lie: I saw it coming.

“Who’s gonna clean this up?” I sighed. They simply looked up at me, an expectant look on their faces.

“It’s gonna be me, isn’t it?”

They nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
I gotta go.
Comments?
Cheers.