Lily Baby.

Chapter 11

Frank’s POV

The ‘crazies’, as my peers so affectionately call Lily’s class, are going on a field trip to the cinema. I really want to go, ‘cause Gee said I could go with him as each student needs a family member or responsible friend with them. Gerard is like, so lazy when it comes to trips. I remember this one time, where it was open to the whole school and Gerard, Mikey, Bert and I went skiing in Canada, and he spent basically the whole time sleeping in the bath at the accommodation claiming he was too tired after one day of skiing. He’s so odd sometimes.

I got a text halfway through Biology: If you still wanna help take Lil to the cinema, go now, x Gee

I smiled and raised my hand, “Miss, I have to go, I’m helping out with the Special Ed’s today,” I said.

She raised an eyebrow but excused me nonetheless. I didn't think she'd let me 'cause Miss Beck is a bitch but she obviously took her happy pills this morning. I gathered my stuff and threw my bag over my shoulder as I left Miss Beck’s classroom. I broke into a run and sprinted out onto the school grounds where a group of dazed kids stood in a huddle waiting for a bus. I found Gerard and Lily easily- he was trying to get her to put her mittens on- and they were stood with Quinn who was accompanied by a tattooed boy with dark hair.

“Hey,” I smiled, as I was greeted by Lily squealing, “Frankie!” at me.

“Hey, honey,” I muttered in her ear as she threw her arms around me.

A kind looking lady shortly joined us and smiled at Lily who was still firmly attached to me, “It’s good to know you’re making friends here Lily,” she smiled before extending her hand to my one free arm.

“Hi I’m Michelle, I teach Lily’s class- are you Gerard?” she smiled.

I shook my head, “No, that’s Gerard,” I gestured, “I’m Frank.”

Her mouth made an ‘O’ before smiling, “Ah, I’ve heard a lot about you Frank. Lily won’t stop talking about you!”

I felt myself blush slightly as Gerard managed to pry Lily’s fingers from me. The conversation was, thankfully, interrupted as the bus turned up and Michelle ushered us onto the bus. Gerard, Lily, Quinn, dark-haired kid and I got the back seats, which are usually the best to get.

Dark-haired kid was kinda quiet, he just kept staring at Quinn, “Hey, I’m Frank…”

“Jeph.”

“Okay,” I nodded, sensing that was as far as the conversation would go. So I decided to focus on someone more interesting.

“Lilyyyyy!” I trilled, “Guess what?”

“What?” she giggled, staring up at me with her big, beautiful eyes.

“We’re going to the cinema!” I laughed, “Yaaay!”

She smiled up at me and leant her head on my shoulder, making my heartsort of
skip a beat.

I love how being around her makes it okay to act like a child. I can be Frankie. Not Frank Iero, almost 17, what’s he gonna do with his life?

It’s almost easy.

*Time Lapse*

When we came out of the cinema it was basically the end of school so Gerard and I took Lily and Quinn out for ice cream. That Jeph dude left though. He was more than a little bit creepy, so I was relieved to get Lily away from him.

“Strawberry please,” Lily said, in an adorable little voice which made me go all butterflyish. Ugh, Frank, that is so not manly.

“Here you go,” said the ice cream lady, who smiled down at Lily, like she really was 10 years old. She smiled at me as I got my wallet out and paid for her, Lily jogged over to the others.

“Your girlfriend is beautiful,” the lady said as I paid. I looked up at her, stunned.

“Oh, she’s not my girlfriend…” I said.

The woman looked confused, “Oh sorry, it’s just the way you looked at her. It was adorable.”

“Ugh… yeah…” I said, quickly making my way over to the others.

Lily looked up at me, “Frankie?”

“Yeah, honey?”

“Dance?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
I'm off, for a bit.

Lily is my fave.
x