Lily Baby.

Chapter 15

Frankie’s POV

“Lily baby… stop.”

She looked up at me and frowned before saying one word: “No.”

And she resumed obsessively kissing my face, over and over again. We were still underneath the desk, her on my lap turned to me. This was getting silly now.

“Lily, stop, you don’t understand!” I moaned as she continued attacking my cheek.

“I do, Frankie, I do!” she cried, her fingers scrabbled gently against my cheek.

“You don’t… You’re not ready…”

“I am!” tears fell down her cheeks and she made no effort to stop them, “I… love… you, Frankie!”

“Yes, but what do you do in a relationship Lily?” I asked, quickly answered by Lily’s lips repeatedly hitting my cheek, “See! You don’t understand!”

I don’t know why I’m doing this. I love her with all my heart, and now she’s crying her eyes out… because of me.

I'm gonna stop being an asshole now. Promise.

“Do you want to understand?” I purred and she shivered, but nodded nonetheless.

I nodded back as I slowly ran my arm slowly up the back of her head and entangled my fingers in her torrents of black locks and pulled her face close to me and gently stroked her skin. I hesitated before pressing my lips softly against hers and closing my eyes. I could hear her heart beat faster and faster. That was exactly how quiet it was.

The kiss only lasted a few seconds but it was amazing. I drew away slowly and she sat in my lap, eyes closed and breathing heavily. Her eyes snapped open.

“What was that?” she whispered, confused.

“That, my darling, was your first kiss,” I smiled, “Did you like it?”

She giggled, “Yes.”

“Would you like another?” it sounded as if we were talking about something completely different. Something totally not special.

She nodded again and I kissed her.

“That was your second…”

“Your third…”

“Fourth…”

“Fifth…”

After the sixth or seventh she started giggling uncontrollably and grabbed my chin in her fingers and gave me a look, “Frankie baby… stop!”

The look just made me piss myself laughing, “Oh, so that’s how it’s gonna be! Since when did you have the upper hand missy?”

Well, she definitely didn’t understand all of what I said but she smiled nonetheless. The bell rang and I realised we’d spent an hour more or less sitting under a deskmaking out kissing.

I pushed her up from my lap and she tottered along.

“Possibly, the most enjoyable lesson ever,” I muttered, softly from behind her. She span around and grinned, “Let’s get you home…”

I took her hand in mine and guided her out of the room. All the students were out of their classes and were streaming towards the exits so I held Lily especially close to me.

“Hey, Frank!” I heard a voice call. I turned quickly, almost pushing Lily over, but I quickly grabbed her wrist before she totally lost her balance. A small girl I had never even spoken to before jogged over. She had fairly short dark brown hair and black rimmed glasses. A silver lip ring poked out of her mouth. She wore skin tight jeans and a band tee and was slightly taller than Lily and I. She smiledup down at me.

“Um… hi, do I know you?” I said, confused, tightening my grip on Lily’s hand.

“I’m Adele; I assume you got my card?” she smiled.

“Oh, that was you?” I winced slightly, she just carried on smiling.

“Yeah, I’ve been really scared of talking to you for a long time now…” she said.

“Oh, okay, well ugh… have you met Lily?” Lily beamed at her in an adorable way.

“Um… no…?” she said, nervously, “Should I have met… um… Lily?”

“Probably now, but look you can meet her now, hey Lil say hi to… sorry what was your name again?” I said, rudely. I don’t have time for stalkers.

“Adele,” she replied, obviously getting increasingly annoyed.

“Say hi to Adele, Lil.”

“Hi Adele!” trilled Lily, “I like your glasses!”

“Ugh, thanks, I like your… shoes.”

“Anyway, Adele, it was awesome meeting you, thanks for the card, but-”

“So about my card…”

“What about it?” I sighed.

“What did you think of it?”

“Well… the handwriting was nice…” I said, blushing.

“And the question inside?”

“Um, I can’t really remember-”

Be my valentine?

“Valentines day was yesterday, ugh… Adele, and um, Lily’s my valentine… sorry,” I looked at my feet but Lily continued to smiled.

She laughed sharply, “Are you serious? You do know she’s retarded.”

I glared at her, “We don’t use that word, and as it happens yes I am serious.”

Adele just looked at me in confusion.

“Well, I’ll see you around Adele, come on Lily baby.”

I could almost feel Adele’s eyes boring into me as we left the school that afternoon.

Almost.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um. This one sucks. Ha, it took an age to decide on a stalker girl. God, that people i went through to end up on a completely random person.
Comments?
This one matters to me...