Lily Baby.

Chapter 17

Frankie’s POV

Mikey and Gerard… were not supposed to know.

“Hey Frankie?” said Mikey sweetly this morning on the way to school.

“Hmm?” I looked up from staring at the back of Lily’s head as she and Quinn skipped to school.

“So… ahhh… you got anything to tell me?” he asked, sort of suspiciously I guess.

“Um, nope- not that I know of…”

“Huh… that’s weird…” It was silent until…

“So how’d you like playing tonsil hockey with my sister?”

“W-what?” Gerard and I spluttered at the exact same moment.

“Oooh! You’re in trouble Frankie!” Bert taunted from the other side of Mikey.

I gave him a dark look before turning to Mikey and Gerard.

“You did what with my sister?” Gerard yelled, so loud that Lily and Quinn stopped mid-skip to stop and stare at us.

“I just kissed her, dude, I’m sorry…” I mumbled, nervously, shoving my hands into the pockets of my tight jeans, “I-I really like her…”

“Even thought she’s- she’s…”

I nodded.

Gerard stared at me for a second, although it felt like an eternity, before his face broke into a smile and he pulled me into a hug, “Aw, Frankie and Lily.”

“Helloooo!” cried Lily from ahead, “School!”

“Okay, okay, hold your fucking horses!” Gerard laughed; Lily pouted. I giggled at her and, with a look of encouragement from Gerard, jogged over to her.

“Let’s go!” she whined, as I grabbed her hand and we skipped to school. I even tried to make Quinn join in but he kind of looked confused so I left it.

It was me and Lily skipping up front and everyone else walking at the back sniggering.

And they called it puppy loveeeee!” they chorused suddenly- minus Quinn of course.

“Shut up!” I hissed but Lily smiled and kissed my cheek shyly.

“Aww!” we heard from behind, I merely smiled. Stupid twats.

“Why are they laughing?” she asked.

“Because they’re fucking retards…” I smiled.

She looked up at him, “Frank…”

“Yeah?”

“I know what that means now…” her eyes filled with tears and she pulled her hand away from mine. And ran.

She ran damn fast.

Open POV

During Lily’s revision session the night before, she also decided to borrow her mothers dictionary and finally clear up some matters that bothered her.

It took her a while to find the correct word. She had to sound it out several times and attempt to write it down. After deducing that it came under the ‘R’ section and managing to spell it half-correctly, Lily began her search for the word that kept on haunting her. She knew from what Frankie had told her that it was a bad word, but why did people always tell her she was one? Surely, it had some relevance if so many people had told her about it?
Quote
re•tard [ree-tahrd]
defi:
Slang: Disparaging.
a. a mentally retarded person.
b. a person who is stupid, obtuse, or ineffective in some way: a hopeless social retard.
After ensuring she knew the full meaning of the definition she looked back at it and sighed angrily. A hopeless social retard. It fit her perfectly: slightly annoying, loud, excitable, stupid, all of the above.

At least she had Frankie...

Frankie’s POV

“Where is she going?” yelled Gerard, jogging up to where I stood, stunned.

“She’s-she’s…”

“What did you do?” Mikey cried, as he caught us up, “What the hell did you do?”

“I-I think I hurt her feelings…”

"What did you say?" urged Gerard.

"I-ugh, called you guys retards and she just... ran," I felt so ashamed.

“Ugh, asshole,” Mikey said, angrily, jogging towards school after his sister, closely followed by Gerard, who shot me his infamous death glare.

I'm gonna wake up dead tomorow, i swear...

"Does every one in the Way family run that fast?" asked Bert but I totally ignored him, "Ha, imagine Donna..."

"Shut up, Bert, take Quinn to homeroom."

"But-"

"Just do it!" I growled menacingly. And he actually did it.

I started sprinting but they were already out of sight…

"Stupid genes!" I huffed, "If only I could run faster!"

The bell rang as soon as I got to school, leaving me no time to search for Lily...

"Damn it, Frank!" I sighed angrily as I realised what I had done...
♠ ♠ ♠
I have such an urge to join GayChubby dating. You know... see what the fuss is about... But i won't.... sniff.
Comments?
My toes are cold, and the window is open. I deserve them...
Chapter sucked. Deal with it.