Lily Baby.

Chapter 27

Second update of the day. Okay?

Open POV

Jepha Howard had always been a pretty odd one. He rarely spoke to anyone as they never spoke to him and he preferred it that way.

He had lived in the house opposite Quinn Allman for 10 years and had been in love with him ever since he moved across the street 3 years before. He had always found it oddly soothing to stare at the blue rocket ship curtains that filtered light into Quinn’s room.

It was his favourite hobby, his favourite routine and today was no different.

Jeph wasn’t one to show his feelings with grand gestures. But the little things made a difference, in his view; whether it be hugging him for a few moments too long or holding his hand long after they had crossed the street…

As soon as Jeph disappeared into his room earlier that afternoon, he immediately went to the window and waited for Quinn to come home.

He was normally about 20 minutes early, so he had time to make a sandwich but he had never risked moving away from the window, for fear of missing something. Not even to pee.

When Quinn came home that afternoon with the Way’s and that insufferable Iero boy, Jeph took notes on how Quinn looked, adding it to his ‘Quinn’ book.

Positively delectable, he wrote.

His Polaroid camera lay on the bedside cabinet and he hastened to grab it. He didn’t need the flash but he was in a rush and didn’t care or think twice about it. His finger clicked quickly over the camera as he took pictures of Quinn. The only person who noticed the flashing was the Lily girl. She looked up at the window in confusion before seeing Jeph, who promptly hid behind a curtain. She waved emphatically up at the window.

“Lily, what are you doing?” the Iero kid had giggled, pulling the girl into a quick kiss, which made Jeph immediately imagine that it was him and Quinn, not the retard and ass wipe.

“The boy…” she mumbled, staring at the now empty window.

“Your mind is playing tricks…” the Iero kid teased.

“Bye, Quinn,” Jeph heard Mikey and Gerard trill as they walked him to his door, meeting his mother.

“Bye, boys,” Mrs Allman smiled, waving them off, dragging a confused Quinn inside, “Bye Lil!”

The Lily girl waved at Mrs Allman before looking one last time up to the window where Jeph stood.

“Jeph!”

Jeph twitched from his window.

“Jeph!”

“What Mom?” he yelled.

“Can you do something for me?”

“What is it?”

“Babysitting,” she replied, the sound came out all muffled.

“Ugh, who?”

“That Quinn boy from across the road; I’ll get someone else if you can’t. His mother called round earlier. Her usual babysitter had to leave due to family problems… I’ll get someone else…”

Jeph smiled wildly, “No, Mom, its fine… I think I’ll do just fine…”

Frank’s POV

Gerard, Mikey, Lily and I lay on the kitchen floor, covered head to toe in chocolate and whipped cream.

I could hear Lily giggling softly next to me.

“We should… clean…” I said, weak from the epic battle we had just had: Way versus Iero. I think its obvious how that one ended.

“No...” Mikey sighed, “Sleep… now…”

“Ha… okay… You know that fight wasn’t fair? Three against one?”

“Well, I figured Lily didn’t count as a person seeing as she got distracted too much, so…”

“She so does count,” I grumbled.

“So, I’m thinking it was only two against one,” Mikey finished, ignoring my comment.

“Sleep,” Lily mumbled, patting my face gently.

I nodded as my eyes closed, my face feeling slightly sticky from the sauce, as I felt myself falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha, right, so Second update of the day. Be sure to read the first one. All you Jeph lovers, i hope you enjoyed his appearance... i'm adding my characters in, because i fee; i've got the others in so i'm gonna shove some more in. :)
Comments?
Also....
TEN STARS!!! I LOVE YOU!

I'm typing to the sound of Green Day...