Lily Baby.

Chapter 37

Open POV

“Somebody order ice cream?” cooed Donna as she opened her daughters bedroom door that afternoon to find her trying to play monopoly with Frank. At first when Donna had taken Lily home she had completely banned Frank from the house but when she found him lying on the porch (after almost tripping over him) she gave him.

“Don’t you want to hear the persuasive riff I wrote for you, Donna?” he had said, gesturing to his dear guitar and pouting.

“No, get your ass inside before I change my mind,” she laughed.

“Yes ma’am,” he saluted.

So that was basically as far as it went when holding a grudge on Frank Iero, as sooner or later he would do something to melt your heart.

“No, Lil, you need to pick up $200 at go,” he said, pointing to the Go slot, “Hey, quit wiggling, you’re shaking the board!”

She chuckled as Donna placed the bowls of ice cream on Lily’s bedside cabinet.

“Just accept it, Frank, she wasn’t born to enjoy monopoly,” Donna commented, perching on the side of a chair, placing her hands in her lap, turning them nervously.

“Where’s M-Mikey and Gerard?” Lily stammered, in the new lisp she had acquired.

“Well honey, Mikey is on the phone, and Gerard went out tonight,” Donna smiled, “I think he’s got a new girl on the scene.”

“Really?” Frank blurted. Girls just felt wrong when associated with Gerard but each to their own.

“Yeah, it’s the new girl in his art class, um… Tia…” Donna shrugged, “Can’t remember.”

“Talia Rae?” Frank asked, he knew her vaguely due to her younger sisters fast increasing reputation for just generally being a slag.

“Yes, bingo!” Donna grinned, “Gerard’s been going on about her ever since he got home yesterday, which you know… I find odd…”

“Why?”

“Well, I always thought he was gay,” Donna mused and chuckled at the same time.

“Ha, me too…”

Gerard’s POV

God, this is weird.

It’s not a date, Gerard, calm the fuck down would you?

Okay, step one: get out the damn car without stumbling.

Step two: knock on the door.

“Oh, hey, Mrs Rae. I’m Talia’s friend, how are you?” I smiled sweetly, all the while my stomach churning.
“Hello, Gerard, I’m good thank you, Talia will be down in a second,” she said.

“No I’ll be down now,” a heavenly echoed down the stairs, “Hey Gee.”

“Hey, Tal…”

Stop staring.

“Well, you kids have fun,” Mrs Rae smiled, as she went into the kitchen and started clattering around.

“You ready?” I asked, she nodded. She looked beautiful, “You look-”

Gee! It’s not a date!

“I look…” she asked, raising her eyebrows slightly.

“You look… like you need a drink.”

“Ha, I do,” she grinned, “Let’s go, bye Mom!”

“Bye sweetie.”

“You ready to go?” I said, following her out to my car. Of course she’s ready to go, we’re out by the car. Idiot.

She laughed, “You’re weird. Hey, by the way… you look really hot tonight.”

She practically purred it.

Is it a date now?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? I have a cat on my lap.
For xABeautifulxLiarx One of many.
Image
xAxBeautifulxLiarx

Also, I've started a brand spanking new story. Flash! Please comment and subscribe if you like.