Lily Baby.

Chapter 38

Frank’s POV

Lily makes really odd little sounds when she’s asleep. Her skin is all smooth right now, very tempting to stroke, to be honest. But technically, I’m her boyfriend, so I can if I want to. Anyway, have I ever mentioned how beautiful she is? Well, whatever I said, times it by a million and you’ll know how I feel. She’s like an angel, only even more beautiful than seemed legal, or comprehendible, or just plain human. She astounds me. And every bruise on her body, every cut, every scars, every imperfection, is just who she is, and if anything, it improves her appearance. I’ve always hated girls who roll out of bed and refuse to let anyone see them without a cake of make up on, and if Lily were to ever try to cover up those beautiful little marks on her body then I don’t know what I’d do. I’d be pretty angry for one; she just isn’t Lily without those little reminders, even though I hate to be reminded of such things. But sometimes, its good to be reminded of these things, not that I know how that makes sense…

I like how her heartbeat sounds… it’s probably one of the most beautiful beats ever heard. I like how every now and then she makes this really amazing little moaning noise- which I’m ashamed to say is slightly arousing- and every time I hear it my chest tightens (as do my pants…).

Shut up brain!

Sorry, sometimes I think of stupid things and I can’t help it.

The door opens slowly and Donna enters holding a book; she sets it down on the table and sits back down in her chair, regarding me slowly.

“Has she mentioned anything about it to you?” she asks slowly.

I shake my head slowly, “I don’t think she can remember…”

“Hmm… well, Frankie, it’s down to you to get it out of her…” she sighed, opening the book PS, I love you, and her eyes begin to flicker. My mom read that book. She kept crying. I want to start reading to Lily but I’m not sure where to start, would Harry Potter be too hard?

“Me?” I ask, confused, yet slightly pleased that she can trust me, “How come?”

“If anyone can get into that foggy little head of hers it’s you,” she replied simply.

“Ah,” I said, smiling back at her. I now, must think up away to make her remember…

--

“Stop it!” Lily giggled as I tickled her frantically, straddling her hips as I did so. Donna would totally freak out if she saw me on top of her precious daughter, but she’s healed enough. And it’s the only way I could think of to make her laugh, she seemed so sad this morning.

I stopped, “I was only cheering you up!” I giggled. She gave me a look, it just wasn’t right. She looked like she was battling with herself…

“Frankie!” she sighed, shifting her body out from under my legs and capturing my lips in hers. It wasn’t like any of the other kisses we’ve ever shared, something’s wrong.

“Lily, what’s up?” I said, gently pushing her away, she looked up at me with those big eyes and I noticed silent tears falling down her cheeks, “Baby?”

“I want you to be happy, Frankie,” she sobbed, confusion flashed across my face as tears poured down her face and she shuddered.

“I am happy!” I cried, “What are you talking about? I’m only happy with you!”

“I sorry…” she sniffed, “I know you are lying…”

“I’m not lying! Is this about your accident?” I asked frantically. What is she getting at?

She shook her head, looking down, all the while tears cascading downwards. I tried to kiss her again but she turned her head, avoiding my lips, “Stop it!”

“Lily?” I whispered; my eyes felt watery as I looked at her.

She moved away from me, sobbing unashamedly now, “We c-can’t b-be t-together, F-Frankie!”

Her stutter was worse than ever, and her words were even more shocking. I tried to piece together what she had just said.

“N-No…”

“D-Don’t,” she whispered, and I realised I was tired. So I left, knowing I’d regret it, but right now… I can’t deal with this.

Is this a test?

Donna’s POV

I crept up to Lily’s room after I heard the door slam, signalling Frank’s exit.

“Did you do it?” I asked.

She sat up abruptly and glared at me before nodding, stuttering out three fatal words.

“I h-hate you…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
Image
Bella Muerte - sorry! I couldn't find your profile to link it to!

I'm sorry everyone for splitting them up!

Read my new stories:Friday, I'm In Love and Flash! Just updated them!